ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

Is the shopping cart up and running on new website?

I might pull the trigger on an AP, but I don't care for using paypal more than I have to

We dont like Paypal either!! :thwak
Contact ARH and he will offer you another means of payment. In the meantime he will get your AP ready. The link is now on the site, however let me know if you need help

ARH Alex

Look forward to the new AP, but Aren't you guy should give us(medusa AP) autographed , extra plate, name plate etc first? It's been a long time , I hope this new AP won't be like medusa.

This AP will be all ready and mailed. Unlike the Medusa this AP is from the USA direct and not from factory. So no long waits, lower shipping costs etc.

About the fixes and name plates, they take time since they are being manufactured from China. We dont have the mold for the name plates @ ARH studios here in the US.

When will sideshow be selling them?

Yes it should be working. It went up a few days ago
Barbarian AP is no up for grabs!

User can add a product to shopping cart, but how do you check out?
It doesn't come up anywhere in the site, or prompt you at any point after adding inventory.

Unless I am blatantly overlooking it somewhere, or my browser version isn't playing nice with new website. :slap

I might pull the trigger on an AP, but I don't care for using paypal more than I have to

I just checked, Arahom will accept a check if you like :hi5:

When will sideshow be selling them?

Yes SS should be selling them in the future, but orders go up a couple months after SDCC for them and then it will take months to get to SS from China.

User can add a product to shopping cart, but how do you check out?
It doesn't come up anywhere in the site, or prompt you at any point after adding inventory.

Unless I am blatantly overlooking it somewhere, or my browser version isn't playing nice with new website. :slap

I see the issue!
Im sorry, its misleading a bit! After putting it in the cart click on this part on the website

Success: You have added The Barbarian to your shopping cart!

LMK how it goes and if you need more help with this

Thanks;

ARH Alex

Barbarian Blood Bath Edition

Here are some pictures of our Barbarian "Blood Bath Edition" This piece is exclusive of Secret Compass, and you can only purchase it through them. I can help you locate them if you rather have this version or both in your collection.

This will be a limited release. Edition size has yet to be announced.

BarbarianBloodBath1.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath3.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath6.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath8.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath13.jpg

BarbarianBloodBath18.jpg

Yes SS should be selling them in the future, but orders go up a couple months after SDCC for them and then it will take months to get to SS from China.

I see the issue!
Im sorry, its misleading a bit! After putting it in the cart click on this part on the website

Success: You have added The Barbarian to your shopping cart!

LMK how it goes and if you need more help with this

Thanks;

ARH Alex

Thx Alex... It is working for me now.
Just deciding between AP or blood bath. :clap

Is it possible for Europeans to order the Bloodbath Edition of the Barbarian? Where can I order it?

Thanks for your help.

will Barbarian Blood Bath Edition have the good styrofoam? similar to those used by sideshow?

Is it possible for Europeans to order the Bloodbath Edition of the Barbarian? Where can I order it?

Thanks for your help.

will Barbarian Blood Bath Edition have the good styrofoam? similar to those used by sideshow?

Yes, The Barbarian statue is part of a new batch of statues, and ALL our new statues will have high density Styrofoam._ You can order the Barbarian Bloodbath only through Secret Compass. Their website address is:
_
www.secretcompasscollectibles.com
_
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Just saw pics of the large Medusa statue...very nice! Hate I missed it on SS since I'm new to collecting.

Just saw pics of the large Medusa statue...very nice! Hate I missed it on SS since I'm new to collecting.

It may still be found from a few retailers. But they will not last too long
There are many new statues coming up..

I will be posting some new pics soon.

Valkyrie Topless 1/4th scale statue

Sculpted by Alex Pereira and painted by Arahom Radjah

PLEASE NOTE> The eyes have been fixed
Pics updated Pg 77

ValkyrieTopless%20(3).JPG

ValkyrieTopless%20(5).JPG

ValkyrieTopless%20(7).JPG

ValkyrieTopless%20(13).JPG

ValkyrieTopless%20(15).JPG

ValkyrieTopless%20(18).JPG

Last edited:
First Pics of Queen of Vampires WIP

Sculpted by Alex Pereira and Arahom Radjah (clothing)
Painted by Arahom Radjah

Breast plates are removable and attacheable by magnets

QueenOfVampires%20(1).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(2).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(6).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(11).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(17).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(29).JPG

QueenOfVampires%20(36).JPG

Valkyrie looks great. Is that a different hair & skin tone on her? The Queen of Vampire looks good too. I would prefer darker pupils though. Looks a little zombie like eye's now.

When will the Valkyrie web ex be available for order at ARH? Is the Vampire for SSC orders only & when can we order her too?

Last edited:
Back