ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7puphnropU[/ame]

Was hoping the skirt was removable too. Shame to cover that sculpt :monkey3

Queen of Vampires looks really good. I think she would go nicely with Vampirella. I like the Valkyrie too, but her boobs look a little funny. The nipples are a tad too high.

Yes, The Barbarian statue is part of a new batch of statues, and ALL our new statues will have high density Styrofoam._ You can order the Barbarian Bloodbath only through Secret Compass. Their website address is:
_
www.secretcompasscollectibles.com
_
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

okie great, ordered from secretcompass. This looks too epic to pass up - holding a bag of skulls with a pissed off face, has that japan anime feel to it. Best standalone conan yet. Conan and blood go hand in hand, so the bloodbath version is a must.

-----------------

the 1/4 vamp looks excellent and will be mine as well, hoping for some cool special version too. I think it looks better than the vamp pf, the eye color is fine - make it stand out than a normal human female.

Was hoping the skirt was removable too. Shame to cover that sculpt :monkey3

I dont have all the info yet but I do believe it is removable. I will ask.

Queen of Vampires looks really good. I think she would go nicely with Vampirella. I like the Valkyrie too, but her boobs look a little funny. The nipples are a tad too high.

Thats why we made a Boat version for SS. She has her breasts covered up and non-removable breast plates/armor.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FhAw-32xJI[/ame]

okie great, ordered from secretcompass. This looks too epic to pass up - holding a bag of skulls with a pissed off face, has that japan anime feel to it. Best standalone conan yet. Conan and blood go hand in hand, so the bloodbath version is a must.

-----------------

the 1/4 vamp looks excellent and will be mine as well, hoping for some cool special version too. I think it looks better than the vamp pf, the eye color is fine - make it stand out than a normal human female.

Enjoy!
2iv1hrc.gif

Thats why we made a Boat version for SS. She has her breasts covered up and non-removable breast plates/armor.

When is the Vakyrie Web EX going to be available for order & what is the ES?

The Queen is up for order now at ARH Studios

The AP edition limited to 50 only is already up for orders. There is a 30 days waiting time on the AP. This is also an in-house made AP. Check more details on our forum.

https://www.arhstatues.com/forum/

It say Valkyrie is instock. Does that mean it is already made & ready to ship?

30 days or so to make one. For the most part they just need to paint them

What's special about an AP edition?

AP is a small run of statues made for our loyal fans at ARH Studios in the USA.
They are made first and sent out immediately or after 30 day from our Studios in USA.
They also come signed by the artists

AP is a small run of statues made for our loyal fans at ARH Studios in the USA.
They are made first and sent out immediately or after 30 day from our Studios in USA.
They also come signed by the artists

can i get one even though im in australia ?

Back