ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

any updates on arh products .. ?:pray:

All is fine with ARH Studios, and our projects are still ongoing.
Yes, we are just slowing down to take care of some things that needed our attention.

As far as all of our projects, we wanted to dedicate all our resources and time to issues on hand with the AP's we sold last year. Our customers are very important to us and we know we have some great loyal fans and supporters.

We have also, secured our display with Sideshow Collectables for this years show and will be finishing up a few great statues for display at the show. I will be there to answer your questions and thank you personally. I hope I get to see you all and give thanks to each and every one of you.

This time we will have again multiple projects finishing at the same time.
Even though we have had to deal with some factory hiccups ,we are on course for another great year

Again thanks for your support

ARH Alex

All is fine with ARH Studios, and our projects are still ongoing.
Yes, we are just slowing down to take care of some things that needed our attention.

As far as all of our projects, we wanted to dedicate all our resources and time to issues on hand with the AP's we sold last year. Our customers are very important to us and we know we have some great loyal fans and supporters.

We have also, secured our display with Sideshow Collectables for this years show and will be finishing up a few great statues for display at the show. I will be there to answer your questions and thank you personally. I hope I get to see you all and give thanks to each and every one of you.

This time we will have again multiple projects finishing at the same time.
Even though we have had to deal with some factory hiccups ,we are on course for another great year

Again thanks for your support

ARH Alex

thanks for updating us.. really looking forward to the new releases. is ares still going ahead? i heard that its been canned ?

thanks for updating us.. really looking forward to the new releases. is ares still going ahead? i heard that its been canned ?

Yes that will be done for sure! Its not canned! Why would we can such a great sculpt?

Dont believe what some say...:lecture

There are alot of false rumors going around just because we are slowing down to take care of our core customers, it does not mean we are not producing. Good things just take a long time to make. :wink1:

Yes that will be done for sure! Its not canned! Why would we can such a great sculpt?

There are alot of false rumors going around just because we are slowing down to take care of our core customers, it does not mean we are not producing. Good things just take a long time to make. :wink1:

fantastic news :yess:

Guys please do not forget, these are big big boxes!

Both Medusa and Thor AP are a size of a small refrigerator! You may have seen the video I have put up for all to see the Medusa box.

I dont think something like this was ever attempted by any company direct from China. Thanks for understanding.

Is been almost 11 months that I Paid my Thor AP, and I´m still Waiting, I hope you can help me, I took a look in the link that you posted and the Status is:

departure from transit office of exchange 2012-03-03
departure from outward office of exchange 2012-02-18
arrival at transit office of exchange 2012-02-18
posting 2012-02-17

So, Still in China (customs) or what this mean ?

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Thanks for the update Averone; it is appreciated!

I am very much looking forward to the statue of Ares and hope that we will get to see the first pics of the painted statue soon.
If Ares turns out as I think he will this will be my first ARH statue! :D

Rainer

Is been almost 11 months that I Paid my Thor AP, and I´m still Waiting, I hope you can help me, I took a look in the link that you posted and the Status is:

departure from transit office of exchange 2012-03-03
departure from outward office of exchange 2012-02-18
arrival at transit office of exchange 2012-02-18
posting 2012-02-17

So, Still in China (customs) or what this mean ?

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

No tracking does not update till the package shows up on your door!
I know, its ridiculous! I do admit it was nothing like we planned and I am so very sorry about the long wait. Since there is tracking and it shows that it was mailed from China, not much can be done. If in case it does not show up soon, then ARH and I will talk to see how best we can resolve your particular situation. I think you deserve something extra for your wait, I have suggested that we send you the hammer/helmet set as a gift if and when your Thor shows up you just let me know and I will have one mailed to you.

The Medusa's and Thor AP's were shipped the same time, we are now hearing that people are getting them as ARH is telling me that we should have them all here soon.
Im not going to explain or make excuses but just to say that we will make it right.

Either way, this forum is so we can show you the upcoming products, yet your concern are valid. Its best that you contact us directly for any updates. ARH does not visit forums anymore. But I am here to help you in any manner I can.
Thanks so much for your support

ARH Alex

fantastic news :yess:

Thanks for the update Averone; it is appreciated!

I am very much looking forward to the statue of Ares and hope that we will get to see the first pics of the painted statue soon.
If Ares turns out as I think he will this will be my first ARH statue! :D

Rainer

It may take a little longer since this statue is so grand, but yes it will be done. Its much to impressive to be forgotten.

Today I was shown a new female warrior that is extremely impressive.
Its our hope that it will be ready for battle at SDCC 2012 this year.

you guys better hurry, with so many good stuff coming out, there wont be much money left to buy... :wink1:

you guys better hurry, with so many good stuff coming out, there wont be much money left to buy... :wink1:

Don't worry, our stuff is just as good :)

You know, there are always those who are looking for something new and different than the same old DC & Marvel comic characters.

Don't worry, our stuff is just as good :)

You know, there are always those who are looking for something new and different than the same old DC & Marvel comic characters.

As long its greek myhtology related I'm in for the long run

We had much growing pains but we are again back at SDCC 2012 and just were given another show display at the show by our great partner Sideshow.
We were again invited to SDCC this year and will have our own display at the show.

From what I know, Angel of Death will be at the show. Spartacus and Valkyrie statue should also be there.
OR if we are able to make it, we will have our new big surprise!

From what I know, Angel of Death will be at the show. Spartacus and Valkyrie statue should also be there.
OR if we are able to make it, we will have our new big surprise!

will valkyrie be released this year?

Back