ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

Has the Athena statue (ordered from SS) shipped yet?

I haven't received a shipping notice for my order. (payment was due on March 28)

Did anyone get their shipping notice?

UPDATE: For those who ordered The Athena statue from SS.

Dear Athena Collector,

Thank you for your order for the Athena Statue, item number 901534. Due to misinformation from the factory we did not receive our full allotment of this item. As such we will be unable to fulfill all the orders in our system at this time. We have received information that we will not be receiving this item for about another 3 weeks – give or take a week.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to be able to provide you with a firmer shipping date as soon as possible. In the meantime, we will be returning any payment balances that may have been charged. These funds should be available to you in 2-4 business days depending on your individual financial institution.

If you decide that you wish to cancel your order for this item, then we will of course refund any non- refundable deposits you have made. Please contact customer service directly with this request rather than canceling the item through our web site.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Jeff Dean
Processing Coordinator

Guess another month of waiting :(

I will be have a few updates and reviews of upcoming ARH products for you by Mon.
There will be more sneak peeks and what we may have at SDCC this year.

I will also do an interview/discussion with ARH's president Arahom.
Hoping to have some real good news for our fans about all that is happening behind the scenes.

Stay tuned

I will be have a few updates and reviews of upcoming ARH products for you by Mon.
There will be more sneak peeks and what we may have at SDCC this year.

I will also do an interview/discussion with ARH's president Arahom.
Hoping to have some real good news for our fans about all that is happening behind the scenes.

Stay tuned

great to hear ! :clap

Any news on the medusa ap replacement /ap card etc....?

Ok guys I'm super happy now!

My vist has just started and I'm so very exited to share with you all the great products we are making.
Yes it's been slow but as I said before, we wanted to make sure we correct some of the factory mistakes

So here is a quick look at some of the products:
(Sorry for the low quality phone pic)

5f775bd3.jpg

Last edited:

Any news on the medusa ap replacement /ap card etc....?

I think I see yours here!
There are 3-4 bases that are being worked on right now. I am not sure if yours was sent in directly to ARH, I never herd back from you.
Jye318, please send your questions via email either to me or to ARH direct as it's impossible to answer all issues here.
I'm here to share ARH Inc ideas and new statues and we already know about your statue. As I have said before we are working hard to solve your issue as fast as we can. It's best to contact us using emails directly with ARH studios for all the APs.
I will be sharing a video with you of ARH Studios and what we are doing now, you may recognize yours here being worked on.

Here is Thor with the gift hammer set:

f96e2940.jpg

I have suggested that we give this set to all our loyal AP buyers for free! Just pay for the very low shipping fee and its yours for all your wait! It's our way of saying thank you guys!
(please send us an email with a request for your set, this is only for the AP Thor buyers)

I think I see yours here!
There are 3-4 bases that are being worked on right now. I am not sure if yours was sent in directly to ARH, I never herd back from you.
Jye318, please send your questions via email either to me or to ARH direct as it's impossible to answer all issues here.
I'm here to share ARH Inc ideas and new statues and we already know about your statue. As I have said before we are working hard to solve your issue as fast as we can. It's best to contact us using emails directly with ARH studios for all the APs.
I will be sharing a video with you of ARH Studios and what we are doing now, you may recognize yours here being worked on.

Thanks and sorry about bother you with the question here, I'll pm you if there is any question.
Thor looks awesome!!!! So detail!!!

So far today I have seen both Valkyrie and the changes made, the Vamp queen and the Angel of death!
They are just outstanding!

I will show you in the next few days.
I also saw a few projects being finished by Alex P. , I know the amount of work going to these new upcoming statues will amaze you.
Stay tuned.

Thanks and sorry about bother you with the question here, I'll pm you if there is any question.
Thor looks awesome!!!! So detail!!!

Ok
I had never seen Thor till today in person!
I decided to go with the Medusa but now seeing this Thor in person makes me go look for one. It's simply huge! The cape is much bigger than the PF Thor! Arahom tells me he is sold out and his not make any more. :slap now whomever wants one will have to go hunting for one!
I have suggested we make a FB of this Thor, a limited 50 :) that would be amazing!

Ok
I had never seen Thor till today in person!
I decided to go with the Medusa but now seeing this Thor in person makes me go look for one. It's simply huge! The cape is much bigger than the PF Thor! Arahom tells me he is sold out and his not make any more. :slap now whomever wants one will have to go hunting for one!
I have suggested we make a FB of this Thor, a limited 50 :) that would be amazing!

still available on sideshow site ..

Ok guys I'm super happy now!

My vist has just started and I'm so very exited to share with you all the great products we are making.
Yes it's been slow but as I said before, we wanted to make sure we correct some of the factory mistakes

So here is a quick look at some of the products:
(Sorry for the low quality phone pic)

5f775bd3.jpg
Skin tone looks a little red and I was hoping her blond hair would be a little lighter otherwise she looks good.

When women are aroused, their bodies do this thing called blushing, which gives their skin a distinct reddish tone, particularly in, but not limited to, the cheeks, throat, and chest area.

But generally not if they're made of polystone.

Here is Thor with the gift hammer set:

f96e2940.jpg

I have suggested that we give this set to all our loyal AP buyers for free! Just pay for the very low shipping fee and its yours for all your wait! It's our way of saying thank you guys!
(please send us an email with a request for your set, this is only for the AP Thor buyers)

But that SET is suppose to be included on AP since the begining. :dunno ( a lot of stuff is suppose to be included, the artprint, the SET, and alternative Hammer, signed by Arahom, Made in US on ARH studio, Gold cape, Painted by Arahom,etc)

I still Waiting for my Thor AP, almost a year, I don´t know what to think, I am very disapointed !!!

I made the Full Payment since may 15 2011

:(:(:(:(

When women are aroused, their bodies do this thing called blushing, which gives their skin a distinct reddish tone, particularly in, but not limited to, the cheeks, throat, and chest area.

But generally not if they're made of polystone.

Yah she looks really arouse there? :thud: There is a little too much red pigment in that painted piece. I would had gone with a platinum blonde color on her hair.

Arousal in battle is not uncommon, and between the erect nipples and flushed chest, I'd say she looks quite turned on.

As for platinum blonde...

real_life_barbie_doll_from_moscow_640_21.jpg

...I don't see it.

Back