Statue ARH Studios Inc. and Troy McDevitt's Frazetta Atlantis Licensed 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya Mister Ski. Yeah I didn't hear Ehren mention any of the Frazetta statues in the video but was still hoping. Oh well.

I pre-ordered the big 3 nycc exclusives through their old original website. Am I the only one who hasn't had their preorders transferred to their new site's member account?

Originally Death dealer was my most anticipated of the 3, now it's definitely Atlantis. Huntress has actually turned into a regret. Hopefully that changes once inhand.

How were you able to cancel DD? They refused to let me cancel mine and insulted me on top of it.

How were you able to cancel DD? They refused to let me cancel mine and insulted me on top of it.

What happened exactly?

I have Perseus on order (fully paid) and kinda regretting it. No ex shown yet (and it's only 5 months before supposed release), their recent Hercules was hideous to say the least, it's unclear what edition sizes they're making between fairs exclusives, website exclusive, website regulars and so on. On top of that I keep hearing people complaining about their customer service.
I've never really trusted much ARH for a lot of good reasons but with the last wave of pieces they seemed seriously intentioned to start doing business like a serious company.

I personally would love any type of communication that addresses my specific order and ETA. These blanket emails about statues clumped together by years is definitely confusing. Especially since this is paid for in full including shipping.

What happened exactly?

I have Perseus on order (fully paid) and kinda regretting it. No ex shown yet (and it's only 5 months before supposed release), their recent Hercules was hideous to say the least, it's unclear what edition sizes they're making between fairs exclusives, website exclusive, website regulars and so on. On top of that I keep hearing people complaining about their customer service.
I've never really trusted much ARH for a lot of good reasons but with the last wave of pieces they seemed seriously intentioned to start doing business like a serious company.

I talked to a few people who were nice and professional, then Arahom started responding. I said I changed my mind, and I didn't cuss or say anything bad, but he came back with the following (snippets) -
"We normally do business with responsible adults who honor their agreements, not with children who buy

on impulse and the regret later as if we are a bank at your disposal."

"Return policy is not the same as cancelation. You can't return what you have not received yet.

I'll accept your return once you receive the statue and ship it back to us."

He could just keep 20% and refund the difference. One thing is for sure. I'll never buy anything from him again.

I talked to a few people who were nice and professional, then Arahom started responding. I said I changed my mind, and I didn't cuss or say anything bad, but he came back with the following (snippets) -
"We normally do business with responsible adults who honor their agreements, not with children who buy

on impulse and the regret later as if we are a bank at your disposal."

"Return policy is not the same as cancelation. You can't return what you have not received yet.

I'll accept your return once you receive the statue and ship it back to us."

He could just keep 20% and refund the difference. One thing is for sure. I'll never buy anything from him again.

I see, thanks. I've read the whole thing but I could have stopped at the bolded part since I understood immediatly where it was going, damn shame.

It looks like all Frazetta stuff will be shipped with the new batch of statues in July 2016 but we all know its going to be December 2016

Back