Statue ARH Studios Announces New Conan the Barbarian License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!
You guys are funny :)

Most of you are looking for something like this!

5dac63c1d2ddf621131efb7eb056c80e.jpg

If we get get away with a nude version of the slave girl, we will do our best, but as before will offer the removable magnetic top as it is standard with our work. However, this time we are under the watchful eye of the license holders so we have to abide by the rules.
You can bet that we will do our best to at least have one beautiful slave girl in our sculpt :peace

The Earl Norem piece (the second one) I personally prefer by far. But then, it is pretty hard to go wrong with Norem when it comes to stuff like this any day of the month.

The first piece of art doesn't even feel all that Conan to me though. Don't much like that art at all, other than the creatures, which admittedly do look kind of cool. But the Conan depicted in that art looks awful, in my opinion. I mean, what the hell is going on with his chest? Never mind the fat, oddly disproportionate leg, or the fact that it looks like the rocky outcropping seems to disappear up Conan's arse. Which would at least explain the look on his face, I suppose... Yeah, can't say I like that artwork much at all. Huge Conan fan and collector though I am, I can't see myself touching a statue based on that art personally.

I dont think we will stick to the art form %100. Its going to be a strong and muscular Conan statue. Im sure Arahom and the team will come up with something spectacular.

i though someone has done the 2nd opt.

i choose 1st opt love the blood splatter :balrog.

Back