Statue ARH Studios Alexander the Great with Bucephalus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is the final Alexander the Great! You can expect to see it in person at New York Comic Con this year.

Alexander The Great Digital (1).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (13).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (30).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (31).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (32).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (34).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (35).jpg

Alexander The Great Digital (36).jpg

Looks great!
I can see that the Oliver Stone movie influenced your design with that stylized Gorgon head on his Linothorax. I think you guys should've also kept the lion pelt saddle cloth from the film.

Looks great!
I can see that the Oliver Stone movie influenced your design with that stylized Gorgon head on his Linothorax. I think you guys should've also kept the lion pelt saddle cloth from the film.

Don't think it's movie inspired. The only existing pic of him ( mosaic ) has the Medusa head.

A properly scaled horse...unlike a recent statue I can think of.

Don't think it's movie inspired. The only existing pic of him ( mosaic ) has the Medusa head.

Its more historical than movie related.

That specific stylized Gorgon head is straight from the movie and doesn't look like historic Gorgon heads of that time period.
The Linothorax is also straight from the film, though it might be far more faithful to history than that Gorgon.

Excellent sculpture of a horse!
One of the best poses I have ever seen in 1/6 or 1/4 scale.

As for Alexander, he looks light on armor.
Overall, he does not give me the vibe of a conqueror...something seems to be lacking or missing...cape? helmet? spear? shield?

ok a few questions: first, what scale will this be in (praying 1/4), 2nd, what will the base be on this? will it be something simple or something more diorama-esque..like ares-ish? 3rd: will there be an open mouth, ROAR from ATG, like a "I'm about to open a can of whoop ***?"…yup thats all for me! many thanks

Excellent sculpture of a horse!
One of the best poses I have ever seen in 1/6 or 1/4 scale.

As for Alexander, he looks light on armor.
Overall, he does not give me the vibe of a conqueror...something seems to be lacking or missing...cape? helmet? spear? shield?

I think what you see is what you will get. I don't think ARH is doing the helmet, cape, spear or sheild..might be too hard for them.

It would have been great to have those seen those extras to complete this masterpiece! Either way I will find a way to have them custom made if I have to

It will be 1/4 scale. Arahom said the base will be smaller cause of the size of the statue. Don't know if the discussed any extras.

ok a few questions: first, what scale will this be in (praying 1/4), 2nd, what will the base be on this? will it be something simple or something more diorama-esque..like ares-ish? 3rd: will there be an open mouth, ROAR from ATG, like a "I'm about to open a can of whoop ***?"…yup thats all for me! many thanks

a few dead persians on the base would be good

scale is 1/4 i think

Back