Statue ARH Studios Alexander the Great with Bucephalus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the answer.

"Hello,
Thank you so much for the email. I do apologize for the issues with QC. It is currently being dealt with and will not happen in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Hayley B.
ARH Studios Inc."

If it's true (that it will not happen again) it will be super cool. But one more mistake and they will loose me as the customer because for this price(750 for Alex) i expect better QC (i can deal with sloppy paint if any, but not with breakage).

I bought mine from BBTS, just waiting for the return shipping label. Such a shame to see this statue go to waste.

IMG_3054.jpgWell got my Alexander behind leg had clean break.I'll probably glue it once I put together can't see the break.

Last edited:
Im sorry to hear about the brakes

Im posting this again right from the Newsletter sent out to customers

"ARH Studios quality control issues.
It’s with heavy heart that we come to you guys, first to apologize and second to try to fix the problems we are having right now with the quality of our recently delivered products.
Our 2014 line of statues took over a year to ship. A situation we had no control over. We as every other company in this industry depend on factories in China. There are very few factories in China capable of delivering a high end quality product, and unfortunately there is a large number of companies saturating the market of statues right now, which is overwhelming the capacity of these few factories in China to deliver a high quality product in a timely manner.
We have just been a victim of this problem, and although we strive to produce and deliver the best product we are capable of producing, we depend on the factories in China to make our products.
On the other hand, ARH Studios stands behind its products, and we will make sure that every single one of you guys receive a product that you are 100% happy with.
As of this moment, we are issuing a recall on every 2014 statue that was delivered and does not have the quality that you expected to receive. We will send you a paid return label, and all you have to do is to pack the statue and send it back to our studio in Idaho, USA, and we will re-paint all the statues, top to bottom in house for free to guarantee that every single one will match the prototypes we have shown in quality and value.
ARH Studios consists of 5 people! Arahom, Alex, Ehren, Spencer, and Hayley. We are all committed to the same goal, and we all strive to create and deliver the best quality product in the market. We will make it right, and we will make sure that you guys get what you paid for, even if we have to stay night and day in this studio repainting every single statue ourselves!
This is my promise and guarantee,
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
Please contact us through our customer service email or phone:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 899-4038"

But the emails are vague all I get is "we are making a report with the factory to have statues repaired" That's it.Nothing more than that.

Today from ARH Studios:

Hey guys! Just a quick update. Arahom is in the process of repainting the first batch of Arhian statues that came in. We expect to ship them back this week. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience regarding this matter. We really appreciate it."

But the emails are vague all I get is "we are making a report with the factory to have statues repaired" That's it.Nothing more than that.

I had an answer for you on the other thread.
I will gave it a few days and follow up with the factory.

At least its being taken care of

Have any of the repaired statues been returned yet? Would love to see some pics as well!

Back