Statue ARH Studios Alexander the Great with Bucephalus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my "Alex" statue today. So pissed off. The leg on the horse is broken. And the F'ed up thing is I couldn't find it. I finally did as it was placed in with the Front Legs. There is NO way this happened during shipping. It would be impossible for that leg to move to the front. I'm a big ARH fan...I'll leave it at that since I do not want to bad mouth them. I wish them luck though I doubt I'll purchase again, sucks. The foam also sucks.

Alex Leg.jpg

Sorry to hear that Nasedo. Sucks to wait that long for something and for it to arrive broken. Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday. I'll report back on if one arrives unbroken.

Bummer on the foam. I thought these new statues were supposed to have better packaging...

I think mine was broken at the factory, and someone just placed the Broken leg in the front "compartment". How the Styrofoam is, there is no way it broke during shipping and then "jumped" into the front leg section. Impossible.

Mine arrived today as well. Unfortunately, Bucephalus' raised leg was cracked. I've got a feeling this may be a common problem. Didn't even bother opening the smaller box. I already contacted ARH for a full refund. I am beyond disappointed.

That Sucks, I feel your pain. I see ARH posted a recall on all their 2014 Statues because of QC. I'm concerned about my 3 preorders on have on flex. For someone reason I can no longer send payment that is due. I contacted arh and was told they are switching "systems". Getting scary.

ARH is stable. I think they're just dealing with some growing pains. The guys themselves are good guys and they'll take care of you. Just be persistent.

That Sucks, I feel your pain. I see ARH posted a recall on all their 2014 Statues because of QC. I'm concerned about my 3 preorders on have on flex. For someone reason I can no longer send payment that is due. I contacted arh and was told they are switching "systems". Getting scary.

Was just going to post this.
Definitely go to their Facebook page and check out message.

Nasedo, and MR. Ski, contact Haley and they will send you a pre-paid label @ [email protected]. Arahom doesnt check forums so please forward your pics for all to see to this email so they are aware of the situation.
Gosh, Im sorry to hear about the brakes thats awful! I did expect better.

They will either send you a replacement or get it squared away as fast as they can. Your not going to be out of your money.
Arahom takes this very personally and Im sure it will be dealt with appropriately.

The density on the styro was upgraded yes but for now only the Arhian got upgraded to new design. That black EPE failed testing and this entire line had to be cut out stryo again.

Check out the link for the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3dAUD5Hhc&feature=youtu.be

They did just get multiple samples of the future products and they are putting the pressure on the factory to improve the design and testing. The plan is to get 100 NYCC ES out faster. Testing the shipping now so these things dont happen. The products are well made, some minor paint improvements have been ordered.

Nasedo, a new system is allowing all customers to better keep track of their orders and make changes.
It was obvious that the site was not working, and people not getting their orders to show up.
Please make sure you attach these photos to your email so they can get it corrected and taken care of ASAP.

I don't think it came with the spear they said it will have but only the cape and extra head.Worried about the horses leg now cause I don't think they shipped mine yet.

I was rather lucky - mine had clean break so i can glue it myself (it's the only option, because shipping back to US from Russia and other way will cost me another 400$). Hope yours will arrive solid. You can ask them to check it before shipping maybe.

I send them an email to check/fix/support the horse leg somehow so it won't break when they ship mine.

I don't think it came with the spear they said it will have but only the cape and extra head.Worried about the horses leg now cause I don't think they shipped mine yet.

Have them check it before shipping.
They will do it

I was rather lucky - mine had clean break so i can glue it myself (it's the only option, because shipping back to US from Russia and other way will cost me another 400$). Hope yours will arrive solid. You can ask them to check it before shipping maybe.

I think they will be happy to help you, please its important that you email them with your concerns.

Back