Statue ARH Studios Achilles 1/4 AP - Pictures and Order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u did?. lol olright then my mistake. any idea what the es for fury achilles?

This is the only thread I can find related to the 1/4 Achilles, but since you said earlier the site is not working do I have to do some kind of downpayment for Achilles Battle Fury too?

This is the only thread I can find related to the 1/4 Achilles, but since you said earlier the site is not working do I have to do some kind of downpayment for Achilles Battle Fury too?

I have to look into this for you. As long as you got the Medusa Rattle your good. I will get back to you via PM as soon as I have more info

Thanks;

ARH Alex

Been out of collecting for near-on a year, got back snooping around a few weeks ago, just in time for Medusa. R., When i got the reg. King
Leo, a week later the B.Rage ES 40 version came out, so yes, I had to get it ( u gotta stop doing that ARH)
This Achilles looks the perfect comparre for KL and I'll probly get it
Does the Fury version come with the sword as well, and would also be interested in the ES

Been out of collecting for near-on a year, got back snooping around a few weeks ago, just in time for Medusa. R., When i got the reg. King
Leo, a week later the B.Rage ES 40 version came out, so yes, I had to get it ( u gotta stop doing that ARH)
This Achilles looks the perfect comparre for KL and I'll probly get it
Does the Fury version come with the sword as well, and would also be interested in the ES

Although its too early to set the ES, we consider it to be a strong contender in our line up this year.
Yes the Rage had both sword and spear

You are very lucky to own one of the Rattle Medusas, it was not even in our plans to come back and produce it again!
But now I'm very happy we did!
You see to have you as a new customer, it makes everything we do worth it!

I will be updating this thread very soon

Thank you

Alex
ARH Studios

The vid Arahom is doing soon
Any chance he's thinking about getting a family portrait of the 3 together ( Achilles Fury, Leonidis and Medusa R.)
Might give me a warm fuzzy feelin

The vid Arahom is doing soon
Any chance he's thinking about getting a family portrait of the 3 together ( Achilles Fury, Leonidis and Medusa R.)
Might give me a warm fuzzy feelin

If he doesn't I will try. :)

Here is the new Achilles Fury upcoming statue
This statue will be available to all retailers and directly again through our web site for order. We are starting to take deposits now. Take a look.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Z-pabXoP6n0[/ame]

They are being mailed 5 at a time

First one arrives safely

[ame]https://youtu.be/dyxUUk9pwQA[/ame]

Will you give us an update when the next 5 are shipped?

No, I cant but they are all coming
Here is just a sample of them. The first 5 or so arrived in great condition

305272_4999638262634_568437900_n.jpg

8355_4997068438390_163072370_n.jpg

392627_4997067958378_816372877_n.jpg

392954_4997068318387_1929307208_n.jpg

578071_4997067758373_727719713_n.jpg

ARH Studios New Achilles Fury AP

"A hero of the Trojan War, son of Peleus and Thetis. During his infancy his mother plunged him in the Styx, thus making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him"

Enjoy!

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

Back