Statue ARH Studios Achilles 1/4 AP - Pictures and Order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ARE you talking about?? Achilles was a Demigod, and had super strength, and physical invulnerability except for his heel. Leonidas wouldn't stand a chance.
By the way, why does it look like Achilles leg is wounded here? His leg is invulnerable. It CANNOT be wounded. It makes no sense. Great sculpt otherwise.

If he is invunerable why he carries a shield?

(movie quote btw)

Shields are not only for protection. They offer great options for attacking aswell.

(BTW how long are we waiting now, 90 days?, I lost track)

Shields are not only for protection. They offer great options for attacking aswell.

(BTW how long are we waiting now, 90 days?, I lost track)

Yes a little more than 90, the workers took a few weeks off for vacation for the holidays
If its any console, I know you will get it before they go up for solicitation by SS

From ARH Studios and Arahom R:

Hello Guys,

Here are some pictures of the 20 Achilles AP, I am making. I know the production is taking more time than we anticipated, but we are almost there!

First a shot of the pieces right after assembling in raw resin yet, then a shot with them finished and primed ready for paint. Lastly the statues already with the skin color on.

I will post more pictures as I move forward.

AchillesAPProduction (5).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (7).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (8).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (10).JPG

why did you guys go bloody version as the regular one,it will not match with my leonidas, Clean regular, bloody ex ,i think should have been the way.

why did you guys go bloody version as the regular one,it will not match with my leonidas, Clean regular, bloody ex ,i think should have been the way.

You have not seen the new colors have you?
We did not go bloody for the regular. We have the bloody Fury version now.
I will show you soon

I really thought I was only going to collect comic and video games stuff that the average person would know but I saw that Fury version on your site and feel REALLY interested in it. Please show it very soon because I am thinking about pre-ordering it. Possibly Medusa too!

I really thought I was only going to collect comic and video games stuff that the average person would know but I saw that Fury version on your site and feel REALLY interested in it. Please show it very soon because I am thinking about pre-ordering it. Possibly Medusa too!

:)

I see this more often these days. I think people get tired of the same old collectables and are ready for something new

Let me just start by saying, thank you for even considering us!

I would go for the Medusa first, as it looks like a very hot seller and will sell out soon. That is a bigger purchase, but will be worth it.

I have the master Achilles coming in this week. I will do my best to take pics next to Leo and anything else you might want to see it with

We have decided to be more active and the best way to show you these products is to share them with you right away.

:)

I see this more often these days. I think people get tired of the same old collectables and are ready for something new

Let me just start by saying, thank you for even considering us!

I would go for the Medusa first, as it looks like a very hot seller and will sell out soon. That is a bigger purchase, but will be worth it.

I have the master Achilles coming in this week. I will do my best to take pics next to Leo and anything else you might want to see it with

We have decided to be more active and the best way to show you these products is to share them with you right away.

Thanks for answering back! One thing that does get to me about ARH is the different versions of all these statues. Looking back at some of the previous statues, the green scaled Medusa is gone. I would have gotten it and then find out later their is a rattle snake version. I personally like the rattle snake version better and would have freaked out after shelling out 600 dollars only to find out I like the new version better.

Then there are about 3 versions of Leonidas and now 2 versions of that 1/4 Achilles. I just think it would be easier if I can be informed that other versions are coming so I can pick what I want to pre-order. I almost took a gamble on buying a ARH 1/4 achilles on ebay until I saw the bloody version and now want the bloody version. =/

EDIT: Oh I forgot if there is going to be a THIRD edition Medusa like how Leonidas got 3 versions than maybe you can do a ball python or anaconda version. After looking at those two snake patterns ehhh I think I still like the rattlesnake. :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for answering back! One thing that does get to me about ARH is the different versions of all these statues. Looking back at some of the previous statues, the green scaled Medusa is gone. I would have gotten it and then find out later their is a rattle snake version. I personally like the rattle snake version better and would have freaked out after shelling out 600 dollars only to find out I like the new version better.

Then there are about 3 versions of Leonidas and now 2 versions of that 1/4 Achilles. I just think it would be easier if I can be informed that other versions are coming so I can pick what I want to pre-order. I almost took a gamble on buying a ARH 1/4 achilles on ebay until I saw the bloody version and now want the bloody version. =/

EDIT: Oh I forgot if there is going to be a THIRD edition Medusa like how Leonidas got 3 versions than maybe you can do a ball python or anaconda version. After looking at those two snake patterns ehhh I think I still like the rattlesnake. :lol

Yes you are right. We do this for many reasons. We offer some products only to our customers direct from Website. Some are only special for Sideshow and we work closely with them to see what sells best.

Its fair to say we always try to produce 2 or 3 different versions. The only Medusa version that we have not made is Faux Bronze but thats not too likely.
This year we have Ares, a new Conan and other statues coming. This was just a revisit to do the Medusa to finish up ES and production. Once gone I highly doubt we will make more as its a very complicated statue and expensive.

Back to Achilles, its normal to have two color versions and one Faux Bronze version. But looks like you have already made up your mind :)

Please let me know if I can be of any help to you

Best;

ARH Alex

Damn glad I never picked up the first version Medusa I think
I like this version better. To bad is not a sideshow release How's the ordering process through ARH ?

hi ave is there any reason why you not publish every version all together? . for example why not create Achilles reg and give fury Achilles for the EX in the same time.

same as bahamut said i dont want to purchase a "clean achiless" then after there is a another achiless which more awesome imo.

hi ave is there any reason why you not publish every version all together? . for example why not create Achilles reg and give fury Achilles for the EX in the same time.

same as bahamut said i dont want to purchase a "clean achiless" then after there is a another achiless which more awesome imo.

We have shown both
We already showed you the clean now this bloody (not his blood)

Medusa was a different matter, we stop production due to special circumstances now it's resumed and now with new colors due to the fact we can't sell the SS Ex

Damn glad I never picked up the first version Medusa I think
I like this version better. To bad is not a sideshow release How's the ordering process through ARH ?

Please email

[email protected]

And be ready to put your deposit down for this statue

You may tell them Alex sent you and you need info

Here is our Website for ordering
https://www.arhstatues.com/

Right now it's first by email, then deposit via Paypal

Thanks
ARH
Alex

Back