Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10557297_10203549261035227_8471458968589968072_n.jpgARH variant edition concept

Electric Tiki will probrably make one next year................................jk

Just a few days ago I was really tempted to get this but then there was the snake fit issue and now the chain link and now there isn't even a Conan right now. Hard for me to commit to it right now.

Just a few days ago I was really tempted to get this but then there was the snake fit issue and now the chain link and now there isn't even a Conan right now. Hard for me to commit to it right now.

same, wanna see it with conan and maybe thatll help me decide.

I got the full Dio with Conan. Been a crazy week for me but WI get round to it eventually. This is one pile of pending stuff lol

f35db3e8d3d566c54f3860f838659a1e.jpg

All ARH EX will arrive soon guys, we are just waiting on port authority to give us the green light for pick up.
Thanks for your patience

All ARH EX will arrive soon guys, we are just waiting on port authority to give us the green light for pick up.
Thanks for your patience

Can you please give an official response to the snake not fitting? Ive emailed you guys and posted here, and I know I am not the only one with this issue, same with the chain link not connecting..

Can you please give an official response to the snake not fitting? Ive emailed you guys and posted here, and I know I am not the only one with this issue, same with the chain link not connecting..

Arahom just got back from NY last night.
No official word yet.
From the pictures coming in all of the net, from those who have actually assembled the dio, it seems to be a few isolated cases.
Here are more examples I found on FB with it completely assembled:

ARH should do a youtube video on how to assemble this if it's that difficult. I understand the frustration for the ones who have the trouble with the snake, it is an amazing statue but for the price we paid their should be no issues. Also the website exclusive had the sword, right? Why does the above pictures have Conan with the sword if the exclusive hasn't been picked up yet????

ARH should do a youtube video on how to assemble this if it's that difficult. I understand the frustration for the ones who have the trouble with the snake, it is an amazing statue but for the price we paid their should be no issues. Also the website exclusive had the sword, right? Why does the above pictures have Conan with the sword if the exclusive hasn't been picked up yet????

The sword is in all the Conans...only the extra headband head is ex...i think

Arahom just got back from NY last night.
No official word yet.
From the pictures coming in all of the net, from those who have actually assembled the dio, it seems to be a few isolated cases.
Here are more examples I found on FB with it completely assembled:

This is wrong the snake is leaning way to back

Back