Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aint the best photos...oh well...That Wolverine is 1/5 scale...I still cant believe how freakin big he is

Bottom line here...This snake piece is so worth the money...huge and massive beyond most pieces, gotta be seen to believe. He can go face to face with anybody, not just Conan...I could see Wonder Woman going toe to toe with him, Es a very low 300, superb quality factory paint job. You get some Conan pieces(2 heads and an Axe) that you can sell need be and a 1/4 chick that you can use for this or another dio or sell...

Ohhhh at last:) Thanks very much Adolfo:) The snake looks awesome and it looks like nearly the same as the proto which is a rare thing nowadays! Big congrats Adolfo, it is obvious we made a great choice to purchased this beauty! Also Mino looks amazing! Boy, it is good to be fan of ARH:) Lastly you have a beautiful boy, they are very precious creatures! I lost my boy last year so please kiss him for me:) Thanks again for the great shots:)

Cool. Will have pics once I have my new display set up to free up room :). 24 besta "cubes" clear up some good space :D

Since 1k is becoming the new standard for me with xm has me thinking I can get three cool arh pieces here for 1k hmmm

This chick go could go anywhere not just with Conan...even Frodo might get him some if she survives :)

great variety w the pics adolfo very cool to see her in different settings…although I think ur piece is messed up she's got these things covering her nipples on yours...

great variety w the pics adolfo very cool to see her in different settings…although I think ur piece is messed up she's got these things covering her nipples on yours...
youre right..my hands are full right now let me use my teeth

Back