Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been following this thread from afar. This is customer service at its best. Very cool of ARH to do this. A lot of happy collectors on this piece now I'm sure

Ya a lot of people are being arseholes. I have ARH Medusa EX and Leonidas and they are great statues. There is so much I want that I am torn on what to buy lately. The new heads make this much harder.

Alex, will the Sideshow versions also have the new heads?

Yes we will just pack them in! Imagine the surprise when they open the box! LOL :)

The only EX as before is the headband version you get though order direct from ARH!

Ya a lot of people are being arseholes. I have ARH Medusa EX and Leonidas and they are great statues. There is so much I want that I am torn on what to buy lately. The new heads make this much harder.

Nothing is easy anymore. It has become more difficult to collect, so many great options these days!
What I see is people have to be more selective and thats why we are going all the way for you guys.

Low ES, extra display options will make this harder to obtain. I dont want to sound like a "Car-salesman" but really consider ordering now before it goes to aftermarket for X2 the price.

Nothing is easy anymore. It has become more difficult to collect, so many great options these days!
What I see is people have to be more selective and thats why we are going all the way for you guys.

Low ES, extra display options will make this harder to obtain. I dont want to sound like a "Car-salesman" but really consider ordering now before it goes to aftermarket for X2 the price.

As aggressively and vehemently I argued against the initial idea, I feel the need to express my happiness and gratitude in hearing this in the same fashion. It is AWESOME and fantastic that you guys decided to do this! This is my first order w ARH, and the way you guys handled this ensures my business for a long time to come..this is great news from a great company! Truly first class and THANK YOU for hearing and listening!

Alex, thanks for doing us a favor. I agree that the late change was unnecessarily confusing, but you guys did the right thing and those of us who have bought the diorama truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

Alex, can you put up a pic of the entirety using the new heads so we can take it all in with that new look?

Alex, thanks for doing us a favor. I agree that the late change was unnecessarily confusing, but you guys did the right thing and those of us who have bought the diorama truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

You will have to wait to see them in person, but I have asked Azad to do a comparison from what we have.
I have to be honest, I do like the new ones much more, its so much better

Thanks guys, your welcome plus it makes my job easier, so I dont have to go back and forth with emails and shipping - so enjoy!
(I have never seen any other company offering 5 heads all at once, the max I have seen as been 5, so this may be a very first)

Alex and Arahom you guys made the right decision.. the initial deal would've been disastrous to ARH..but you ended up handling it properly after some convincing arguments from fellow members :)

Aright guys
We talked it over and came to the best solution
Here is what Arahom wanted me to post for you

“My decision for making those two new heads was not to create confusion or to increase sales. I am not really worried about money or profits in this case. I did it because I want to deliver the best product we are able to, and I want our buyers to have the best experience buying from us, nothing else. This Conan was hand sculpted by me throughout 9 long months, so I have a very personal attachment to it, and I want it to be the best statue possible.

So in order to make everything easier to understand, and not have anyone confuse or unhappy, I decided to keep the first heads and include the two new ones FOR FREE in all packages, so this way my goal will be achieved, and everyone will be happy, and there will be no confusion whatsoever, right?? Who can’t understand FREE?!
So here is my gift to all our fans and customer, and I hope you guys have a blast once receiving this piece as much as I loved making it!

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.”

Here is a picture to show what you are getting. Remember the headband and sword are now only with ARH EX as before so you are getting 4 +1 if you order it direct.

Now to those who are just hear to complain, let it be known that ARH Studios cares for their customers like no other. We go out of our way to give you the best quality and highest customer satisfaction. In my opinion the new heads are more correct and 100% better, but you can decide for yourself now as you get both.

I am seeing that those who are here to complain are not even buying our statues! So I will listen to those who are our loyal supporters first ,then entertain ideas from those who are here just to complain about ARH Studios.

Well done guys good decision. :clap

Day 1- Hello from ARH here are new heads take it or leave it.
Day 2 FU** ARH and somewhat anger towards them
Day 3 Free Conan heads
Day 4 and so on We love ARH ,long live ARH, ARH for life.

Drama

You will have to wait to see them in person, but I have asked Azad to do a comparison from what we have.
I have to be honest, I do like the new ones much more, its so much better

I would like to see them on the body and with the snake and chick too.

I ordered the Conan ex thru ARH but I ordered the Snake/girl thru Sideshow. I'll get all 5 heads?...

Back