Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be going with the new alternative heads for sure. I will miss the original open mouthed head but maybe ARH will come up with something to allow that one to be acquired as most had no issue with that representation of Conan as opposed to the first helmet and headband head.

A question Alex...if one has ordered both packs (Conan + Snake) through a local shop here in Europe...will he be getting both new heads?

Great news today!

I just got done talking it over we are now almost 99% sure we have a presence in SDCC!
Both Death Dealer 1:4 and Barbarian 1:4 are to be on display for SDCC 2014 with Diamond Comics!
And also ourARH Studios Inc. original line The Viking 1:4 through Shiflett Bros at their display.

We are working very hard to make all this happen. We only now need to make sure they are done on time.

Great news today!

I just got done talking it over we are now almost 99% sure we have a presence in SDCC!
Both Death Dealer 1:4 and Barbarian 1:4 are to be on display for SDCC 2014 with Diamond Comics!
And also ourARH Studios Inc. original line The Viking 1:4 through Shiflett Bros at their display.

We are working very hard to make all this happen. We only now need to make sure they are done on time.

Do you have anymore pics of the new heads? Perhaps ones that are on the actual piece? Its very difficult to judge and assess when its photoshopped…the same way you wait for studio/proto pics to order you sorta gotta see proto pics of this on the piece no?

1496690_10152492166096096_1998490658476067035_n.jpg

From ARH:

ARH will deliver the first set to whomever prefers the first set, so this won’t be an issue and there is no reason to anyone to be alarmed or complain about anything!
We will not mix match the two sets nor sell any extra heads separate. It is either the old set or the new, but no one needs to worry! The new (and better) heads are for those who want them!

From ARH:

ARH will deliver the first set to whomever prefers the first set, so this won’t be an issue and there is no reason to anyone to be alarmed or complain about anything!
We will not mix match the two sets nor sell any extra heads separate. It is either the old set or the new, but no one needs to worry! The new (and better) heads are for those who want them!

yea but that doesn't mean anything..i get the terms and conditions but we should be allowed to see the new heads on the piece before making that decision…i saw in-person and proto pics from nycc, thats why I ordered; I liked how it looked…the pics provided/shown of the new heads is not enough for me to make a decision..we should see them on the piece (as you would any other piece you would order) and then be able to make our decision…and just because I can still get the original heads doesn't mean I should miss out on the new heads because I won't
decide using photoshopped pics/ads..

yea but that doesn't mean anything..i get the terms and conditions but we should be allowed to see the new heads on the piece before making that decision…i saw in-person and proto pics from nycc, thats why I ordered; I liked how it looked…the pics provided/shown of the new heads is not enough for me to make a decision..we should see them on the piece (as you would any other piece you would order) and then be able to make our decision…and just because I can still get the original heads doesn't mean I should miss out on the new heads because I won't
decide using photoshopped pics/ads..

:goodpost::exactly:

It is a matter of opinion which heads are better anyway..so ARH saying they are better is not right. I can understand buyers being angry. The changes to the heads are not small changes either. They have changed the full expression of the face and as a result the overall vibe of the statue changes.

ARH should offer all 5 heads to buyers in my opinion

Pack 1 -should be Regular old head AND regular new head
pack 2 -new helmet head
pack 3 -headband head ARH ex (worse of them all)
And then everyone is happy and problem solved.

so in all its just 1 extra head bonus for all

pack 2 -new helmet head

u forgot the original helmet. That has a more basic primitive look and also suits the statue well.

IMO all 5

pack 2 -new helmet head

I'd be okay with that, but again to reiterate, i think its a little unfair to come out and say email us asap with what you wanna do, we now have better heads (which as GP mentioned is totally subjective!), hurry and make a decision without actually showing me how these look on the piece…I totally love this piece, am paying what, probably close to $1500 with shipping when its all said and done if not more, since its two separate pieces…give us something to see and decide, not the photoshop junk..we're way past the point of teasers and asking me to modify a $1500+ purchase that was a big decision to begin with outta the blue this significantly warrants updated proto pics and a decent timeframe to adjust…OR make it simple like zeus said and ship out the new heads and just include the original, open mouth head…coming out and saying this or that shouldn't be the option, and idk what their financial status is but I imagine it wouldn't be too much more cost to include the original with updated pack..IF they were going for the ultimate, be-all-end-all conan piece, they'd include all 5 and give us as much as possible, but I'm understanding if thats excessive to them…this REALLY needs to be addressed.

Its not like he has to do hundreds of them,the es is probably 100 with the extra 30 not pre ordered

I'd be okay with that, but again to reiterate, i think its a little unfair to come out and say email us asap with what you wanna do, we now have better heads (which as GP mentioned is totally subjective!), hurry and make a decision without actually showing me how these look on the piece…I totally love this piece, am paying what, probably close to $1500 with shipping when its all said and done if not more, since its two separate pieces…give us something to see and decide, not the photoshop junk..we're way past the point of teasers and asking me to modify a $1500+ purchase that was a big decision to begin with outta the blue this significantly warrants updated proto pics and a decent timeframe to adjust…OR make it simple like zeus said and ship out the new heads and just include the original, open mouth head…coming out and saying this or that shouldn't be the option, and idk what their financial status is but I imagine it wouldn't be too much more cost to include the original with updated pack..IF they were going for the ultimate, be-all-end-all conan piece, they'd include all 5 and give us as much as possible, but I'm understanding if thats excessive to them…this REALLY needs to be addressed.

Like I said I did not buy this. But if I did I would be asking for my money back and cancelling unless I got all 5 heads. Then people say why I am so negative.:nono..how can one remain positive which this crap:nono? Well u pay the $1500 and the 3 'best' heads. Remember there are 2 other heads u didn't get...which u ordered in the first place :lol someone else will have all 5 I bet!!

I know ARH might have had good intentions to make better heads...but now u must give all 5 or be left with angry customers...and like zues said...its only about 10-20 people anyway right?

Like I said I did not buy this. But if I did I would be asking for my money back and cancelling unless I got all 5 heads. Then people say why I am so negative.:nono..how can one remain positive which this crap:nono? Well u pay the $1500 and the 3 'best' heads. Remember there are 2 other heads u didn't get...which u ordered in the first place :lol someone else will have all 5 I bet!!

I know ARH might have had good intentions to make better heads...but now u must give all 5 or be left with angry customers...and like zues said...its only about 10-20 people anyway right?

I know, speaking personally, I love the EX part of statues..all I own is EX..i like the exclusivity..I would not feeling comfortable originally purchasing the EX set, to have some people with some heads that I don't have while I was one of the first ten I think to order and give a deposit way before this thing even hit the sites for preorder.

I know, speaking personally, I love the EX part of statues..all I own is EX..i like the exclusivity..I would not feeling comfortable originally purchasing the EX set, to have some people with some heads that I don't have while I was one of the first ten I think to order and give a deposit way before this thing even hit the sites for preorder.

I know it sucks!

Maybe ARH can limit the 2 bonus heads exclusives to the first 30 buyers or something.....:dunno...

I am sure they will try keep their customers happy ... I mean $1500 is a lot of money...and if u are not happy before u get the statue..then that is really sad...already your experience is off to a very very bad start

Back