Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps942ea6c3.jpg

I can't wait to see the reaction on your ave when you put him up!
He will truly look like a god next to all those 1/6 :)
You will see. Still long ways off though

So as I'm looking at the picture, she isn't attached to the base correct? I can display it without her right?

She's placed on the base it seems. Not completely attached to it. So she's coming off and going in the attic.

Why even got it then? That's basically an extra three hundred dollars tacked onto a piece for no reason.

Unless they can work out some different kind of set I might just try my luck on the aftermarket and pray someone parts this out so I can just buy Conan and the Snake.

Alex, sorry if it was answered before, but when is the planned release date? Q1 next year?

Why even got it then? That's basically an extra three hundred dollars tacked onto a piece for no reason.

Unless they can work out some different kind of set I might just try my luck on the aftermarket and pray someone parts this out so I can just buy Conan and the Snake.

There are a bunch of answers to this question. Support of ARH. Aftermarket sale. Limited ES of snake and base. And the famous, because I can :)

No Conan fan here, but really thinking about getting this guy alone
Reckon he'll look good facing up against my Achilles Battle Rage
Apologies in advance to any Conan and Greek mythologists out there for any political incorrectness

A1, stop it with the pics,
My wallet is making funny noises

so what are the benefits of purchasing it (both full packs) from ARH vs SSC? If ive understood it packs one and 2 are identical, but ARH has an exclusive if you order thru them... and the snake base will be available from both; will there be any exclusives for the snake base or will that not matter where you purchase it from?-- also will all 3 packs be coming out the same time and how will it work in terms of trying to see what number you have if youre buying packs 1 or 2 and the snake base? Will there be separate edition numbers or...? Thanks in advance!

Back