Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC and ARH Inc will have the same bases when it comes to the bases.
The snake pack/model will be the same way, its all the same.

The only difference is the starter pack or in this case the pack EX, only offered through ARH inc., this being the helmet head and the sword.

So, there is no pack option that has everything, right?

I have to say, after savoring the new photos, you have delivered the finest Conan statue I have ever seen. Bravo good sirs!

Now, can I afford the entire setup......

Again, just asking to see if I'm correct;

There have been no images of the headband head yet
and
the only way to get him holding the sword is pack 1
and
there will not be an option to buy just the large base / girl / snake to add on to pack 1 or 2.

This whole thing is a little confusing.

Again, just asking to see if I'm correct;

There have been no images of the headband head yet
and
the only way to get him holding the sword is pack 1
and
there will not be an option to buy just the large base / girl / snake to add on to pack 1 or 2.

This whole thing is a little confusing.

Pack 1(sideshow's) pack 2(ARH) either from sideshow or ARH comes with a smaller base.(no snake/no girl)with regular head and axe.If you get straight from ARH you get extra head and axe.

Pack 3 is the SNAKE base,you remove conan from smaller base and install on the snake base/girl( bigger one).Wich will come with additional weapon and head.
Pack 3 will be available from ARH and Sideshow.

so you have to buy pack 1(2) either from arh or sideshow and if you want you buy pack 3 to make the dio.

If you want the whole dio,you have to buy conan on smaller base AND the snake base seperatly.
i can't explain it better.

Pack 1(sideshow's) pack 2(ARH) either from sideshow or ARH comes with a smaller base.(no snake/no girl)with regular head and axe.If you get straight from ARH you get extra head and axe.

Pack 3 is the SNAKE base,you remove conan from smaller base and install on the snake base/girl( bigger one).Wich will come with additional weapon and head.

so you have to buy pack 1(2) either from arh or sideshow and if you want you buy pack 3 to make the dio.

If you want the whole dio,you have to buy conan on smaller base AND the snake base seperatly.

I was told you get extra helm head and sword with ARH small base pack. The extra axe comes with the headband head when you buy the big snake/girl dio.

Arahom and Alex were totally exhausted and ave may have misspoke axe when he meant sword but if you look at his pics of the single Conan you see him with the sword and the axe hands are laying right there. Also look at the pics I took of the helmet and you will see Arahom holding the helm and sword as he illustrated to me what comes with the small base from ARH. So that illustrates what you get with the ARH small base pack.

Thank you for clarifying this. I was still confused before.

Oh wait, sorry, I went back and re-read Aver's post. Pack 3 has no Conan figure then, okay. I think me's gets it now.

many thanks for clarifying :) so pack 3 is an upgrade pack & must be bundled with pack 1 or 2,,excited for this one

lol jesus that was confusing, I think zeus' explanation is great-- I do wish there was a way to just get everything in one shot (the snake and conan) and not have to worry about making 2 purchases...how does that work in terms of what edition number you would have? So id have number 2 out of whatever conan and then a random snake number or? I think they should sell it the way its listed, but also offer an option to buy it all (or both in this case) at a slight discount up front for those who want the full dio..

Jeezuz, ARH...... just do 2 versions. One with everything but the snake/girl base (just conan like you posted today) and then the ex that has everything + snake base. Simple.... stop breaking down **** with all the different heads and weapons and making ppl buy upgrade packs and combing packs to get the whole thing.

null_zpsc5dec037.jpg

This is the best version imo, no snake or girl. I like the first head the best not the helmet head.

Jeezuz, ARH...... just do 2 versions. One with everything but the snake/girl base (just conan like you posted today) and then the ex that has everything + snake base. Simple.... stop breaking down **** with all the different heads and weapons and making ppl buy upgrade packs and combing packs to get the whole thing.

Agreed. It should be Regular and Ex...not buying "Upgrade packs". This is not video games, where you have to keep upgrading to get the best of the best. :gah::gah::gah:

People that can't understand a la carte options... :gah: :gah: :gah:

I'm sure it'll be all clear once the con is over and the negotiation w/ SSC is done and they will be able to post pictures next to prices.

I understand 100% I just think it's stupid as hell. To get the whole thing you have to make separate purchases, and will have 1 useless base once you get the snake/girl base.

Some constructive feedback (hopefully) :)

Can the sword blade be made a little longer? It looks a tad short ...especially with the horned guard being so large.

Also ....and this is probably impossible to change at this stage, but:

Wouldn't it be better if the regular base depicted a different scene?
Marble tiles? Rocky cliff top, etc ?
....would it be hard to sculpt a rocky hilltop ? :D

At least this way people won't feel like they've been forced to pay for 2 bases for nothing, as you could give two different looks to the whole piece

a) Look A being Conan on top of a ridge (or similar)

b) Look B, Conan in a dungeon with the girl and snake

??

Here are some constructive feedback:

1. There too many "Perfect" skulls. All of them are intact and I don't see any cracks. Can we get some bones from other parts of the body (Rib cage, etc.,)

2. The woman's bra is not that appealing.

3. We need more blood coming out of the snake's wound and on the weapons.

4. The woman need some dirt and bruise (Pinkish\red) marks to show that she was struggling with the chain.

5. A cut or two on Conan.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Con, Wow!!!! My first time seeing ARH stuff in person. I'm sold. These were amazing. Everyone was stopping checking these out. They are HUGH! I'll be getting the Conan set up, and the Spartan. I would be amazed to see the Conan Set selling for $800. Just by looking at it, I'm thinking atleast $1,200. Which I will pay and think is fair. These statues have such an artistic/Classy look, like they belong in the a Museum or some fancy home. Can't wait to pre-order.

Back