Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps9104a773.jpg

In this view, the slave girl's posture makes all the sense and the snake's face looks most menacing.

Personally it's not the price that worries me, it's the shipping...

exactly, as an international customer myself, glad the ARH are shipping the snake base separately, this will minimize damage as well as shipping cost.
But not sure if ARH can match Sideshow prices when it comes to international shipping, usually Sideshow have excellent shipping rate via fedex (which takes 4-6 days).

Shipping will make or break a lot of us internationals on this one I expect...

So the big decision for international collectors that are willing to pay for and want the big dio is how much do you want all three heads and weapons? If you can do without the helm head and sword extras you buy through SS to reduce shipping costs and be satisfied with the(as not yet seen)third head and ex axe that comes with the Snake pack.

Last edited:
saw this in person, since there are so many photos already not gonna bother post the same.

As far as the conan statue is concerned, everything looked great except the girl, it's not even the paint, she just doesnt look natural, like those stone figures in the medusa dio.

I want the conan + the snake but not the girl. But as i understand there is no such package option, so i will just get the conan + the small base.

Ares looks excellent, must buy for me. I actually really like the red color no issues with it.

Minotaur also looks excellent sculpt/paint, but i just dont get the character (is it just some sort of generic monster in fantasy books/movies?) so pass for now

Athena looks the same as the one i have, they didnt have the gold version on display only the old version

The devil girl with wings doesn't looks so hot to me, easy pass.

saw this in person, since there are so many photos already not gonna bother post the same.

As far as the conan statue is concerned, everything looked great except the girl, it's not even the paint, she just doesnt look natural, like those stone figures in the medusa dio.

I want the conan + the snake but not the girl. But as i understand there is no such package option, so i will just get the conan + the small base.

Ares looks excellent, must buy for me. I actually really like the red color no issues with it.

Minotaur also looks excellent sculpt/paint, but i just dont get the character (is it just some sort of generic monster in fantasy books/movies?) so pass for now

Athena looks the same as the one i have, they didnt have the gold version on display only the old version

Minotaur is one of the most legendary Greek Mythological Creatures from the Island of crete at the height of the Minoan empire. It lived in a Maze and the victims were put in the maze, got lost and eventually killed by the Minotaur...I forgot who the hero guy was who eventually entered the maze and killed it....oh well there you have it

Last edited:
Minotaur is one of the most legendary Greek Mythological Creatures from the Island of crete at the height of the Minoan empire. It lived in a Maze and the victims were put in the maze, got lost and eventually killed by the Minotaur...I forgot who the hero guy was who eventually entered the maze and killed it....oh well there you have it

Prince Theseus good sir.

Totally agree. Ares is really, really good.

So I guess this is considered your breakout year. You guys should be extremely proud of yourselves.

We had a very good year the first year
This looks to top that

We are going to China to make sure it will be
Working with SSC, and diamond comics too

Back