Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any pics that show the proper eyelines of Conan, the snake, and the slave girl in relation to one another? Because from the pics so far Conan looks like he is looking to one side of the snake, the snake looks like it is looking between Conan and the girl, while only the slave girl actually looks like she is properly focussed her attention on her target (in her case, the snake).

Like I said, it's probably just the angles of the pictures so far. And I imagine that Conan should be looking at the snake, the snake should be looking at the girl, with the girl looking back in horror is the way it is supposed to be, but from the pics so far it just doesn't quite look like everyone is properly lining up to me. So any pics or confirmation that everything is lining up as it should would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The Conan is definately looking better in the NYCC pics but I still do not like Conan's or the wench's face.

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg
DSC_0075.jpg

This statue is remarkable.

As much as i didnt believe the hyoe, piece is everything you said it was. Congrats ARH, you delivered an incredible piece! This Diorama blows the Sideshow offerings out of the water. NO CONTEST!

WOW

I'd work the slave girl into a pose that incorporates the chain post, maybe move her left knee and torso back and put her left arm around the post and put her right arm forward so she is more defensive. I'd go for an over size head on the snake too but it's a great piece regardless and congrats ARH

I don't think I've heard anyone say that before here....ever :)

And typically I don't. The vast majority of statues in the collection are painted. I would only get painted for Superheroes and Fantasy characters like Conan. But for the Olympian Gods I think Faux Bronze with color wash will give them a more classical look.

if its me.

2yu0prk.jpg

Again, I am quoting this pic - I realize the girl's pose will not change, but is it possible to tweak the head? Her mouth looks like a fish mouth, with both lips of same size. Would be way better if it was like proposed in the pic.. The bottom lip is usually a bit shorter then the upper.

Has pricing been set on any of the new ARH stuff? I'm seeing some high dollar amounts being thrown around and I'm sure that's not including shipping.

They are lost, averone's gone from less that 600$ to 1200$ to around 1000$ ,,trying to keep it under 1000$.Who the hell know anymore.Yes they are beautiful statues evryone wants them BUT we all care about is the price!!!!

Back