Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But i thought Averone said they want the whole thing its maybe the extras that will be different.

In person the dio is Huge and Impressive.

It measures 25" H x 29" D x 24" L but surprisingly Arahom says that the footprint is actually a little smaller then Medusa.
Medusa would fill the entire stand he has the dio displayed on whereas the dio fits with space around the circumference.

The Snake is big and the chain was added not artistically but logistically and it will be packed/shipped in several pieces and so there will be no seams. The snake will be dirtied up a little. The slave girl will only have minor tweaks such as the face paint, eye color (green possibly), head tilt/angle (so her eye line is in the proper position with the snake) and the neck shortened. There will be no seam where the head meets the neck. The head angle issue arose as Troy sculpted the heads without the body or dio available so the proto was just stuck on in the rush to preview at the con.

The girl in no way looks as bad as the first pictures depicted her and her body and pose is quite acceptable as far as I am concerned.

I was not able to get pics of the third head as Troy has not completed it yet and the helmet head could not be placed on the body for pics because the other was not removable.

They have decided to make the small base available with Conan only. That smaller base will come with the two heads and two weapons shown in one box

The dio base will come with the snake and the girl as well as the third head and weapon which will be just like the axe that Arnold used in the final scene of the first Conan movie if ordered from ARH and come in one box.

What SS will offer is undetermined as they are still negotiating and they are waiting to hear from them.

Thank you very much for this review. I can't make it to these conventions, so I rely on the community for pictures and opinions. So again, my warmest thanks :love

Still interested to see the final version.

Sounds like it was really shown far too early.

Last edited:
Still interested to see the final version.

Sounds like it was really shown far too early.

Nice Edit lol. I agreed with you before the edit and that's what I love about this piece. It's cool to have all different representations of Conan. Same as Wolverine, or Batman, or any other character. But I can definitely see how this may be a turnoff to other. Another man's trash is another man's treasure. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And all those other cliche lines :)

Thank you very much for this review. I can't make it to these conventions, so I rely on the community for pictures and opinions. So again, my warmest thanks :love

Thank you for the thoughtful words and I hope the info was helpful unfortunately I'm no photographer.

what do you guys think is an acceptable price point for this item? what will be your cutoff point in terms of the max you'll spend on it? I think, and this is assuming it will be kept to a LOW es, around 1k-1200. Im speaking in regards to the full, snake version with the massive base...

what do you guys think is an acceptable price point for this item? what will be your cutoff point in terms of the max you'll spend on it? I think, and this is assuming it will be kept to a LOW es, around 1k-1200. Im speaking in regards to the full, snake version with the massive base...

I can see a case for $850
This is a disclaimer. This is my opinion.
Conan = $385
Wench = $150
Base = $100
Snake = $250

I'm being real generous on the girl

I think it is a fantastic showing by ARH. Some I like, some I don't, but at the very least I recognize that their efforts will keep the big companies honest and try to win our business. ARH deserve support if not in $ then in constructive feedback to get better. I have the Medusa and I plan on getting the Gold Athena.

Thanks for the review, Wolf.

I can see a case for $850
This is a disclaimer. This is my opinion.
Conan = $385
Wench = $150
Base = $100
Snake = $250

I'm being real generous on the girl

Lol, at least you value the "wench" higher than the base.... not much.

Seeing the new pictures, it makes me wonder if those original poor pictures were released purposely to lower expectations so we would be impressed at the reveal. If so, well done! :)

I think this package looks very good and I'd only be interested in the complete package but I'm quite certain that it will be completely out of my price range. Great job fixing the girl and special thanks to both of you for the pictures from NYCC!

I don't think this is going to necessarily hurt the sales of other SSC Conan pieces but it is definitely a nice alternative, in my opinion.

I think it is a fantastic showing by ARH. Some I like, some I don't, but at the very least I recognize that their efforts will keep the big companies honest and try to win our business. ARH deserve support if not in $ then in constructive feedback to get better. I have the Medusa and I plan on getting the Gold Athena.

Thanks for the review, Wolf.

You're welcome.

I think you are dead on. BTW they are aiming at an ed of 300 for the full ex version.

Seeing the new pictures, it makes me wonder if those original poor pictures were released purposely to lower expectations so we would be impressed at the reveal. If so, well done! :)

I think this package looks very good and I'd only be interested in the complete package but I'm quite certain that it will be completely out of my price range. Great job fixing the girl and special thanks to both of you for the pictures from NYCC!

I don't think this is going to necessarily hurt the sales of other SSC Conan pieces but it is definitely a nice alternative, in my opinion.

Not. :lol Arahom just snapped some pics after Alex pressed him for sneaks.

1000 to 1200 depending on the ES. You guys thinking this is going to be less than a grand are reaching.... Not happening

I'm expecting 1150 + shipping.

Last edited:
Im waiting for sideshows offer,i'm afraid the shipping will kill it for me here in canada. Sold 3 statues to fund this.

Back