Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone this sounds like one of the MOST ambitious pieces I have EVER even heard of.... Sounds totally awesome.

It is, I'm counting the days to show it.
Also counting on a near perfect proto
Btw, the 8ft snake is going through the base so a few ft are hidden inside the base itself

You didn't understand correctly the meaning of Arahoms words
That you get (2) unique display bases if you get both boxes :)
(The regular has a small base, the ex with a snake comes with bigger base). So you can change up your display options.

Another thing, you have multiple heads and axes/ and a sword display option that may be included with the Ex

Pretty sure I understood that and pointed it out to others :D

But anyway, can't wait to see the reveal ! :yess:

If that compare with Medusa than it will be a stunning piece after all.
Curious about the final result.:)

I am interested in this as well. It will be my first piece from you guys. Do I need to sign up to a website to order or do I just paypal the money to you?

I will keep you all updated

Damn! Getting super excited about this statue now. Especially now that there is the small base version that will actually allow me to display it.

Question for you Averone - will the exclusive version with the alternate heads and weapons be available if I only get the Conan and girl statue without the snake? Please say yes! Thanks!

Well, I'm not out yet. But what price range is the snake going to be, that's the big, scaly question...

Shipping to Australia I'm guessing would absolutely murder me on this as well, but I live in hope...

Back