Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so who ever got the ARH EX Conan thru the ARH website has ES of only 50? I gotta go look under the base now. I thought it was 300 ES for ex and 300 for reg ed

Damnit I just checked under the Conan base... ES of 50. Wow. So only 50 headband heads and 50 swords made? Wow. That's how I'm displaying mine. But I could still swear that when I ordered it from the website it said ES of 300. Not complaining now, I love the Low ES. This piece as well as the snake is so worth it. That Snake should sell out as well as the reg Conan one of these days. I should thank WolfBro for taking me over the edge to get this. But I'm not gonna. LoL :) man I'm seriously thinking of repainting Conan. If I touch up the snake it'll be just to dirty in between the scales and gloss him up. Damn itchy paintbrush fingers even though this piece really doesn't need it

Damnit I just checked under the Conan base... ES of 50. Wow. So only 50 headband heads and 50 swords made? Wow. That's how I'm displaying mine. But I could still swear that when I ordered it from the website it said ES of 300. Not complaining now, I love the Low ES. This piece as well as the snake is so worth it. That Snake should sell out as well as the reg Conan one of these days. I should thank WolfBro for taking me over the edge to get this. But I'm not gonna. LoL :) man I'm seriously thinking of repainting Conan. If I touch up the snake it'll be just to dirty in between the scales and gloss him up. Damn itchy paintbrush fingers even though this piece really doesn't need it

It's great isnt it? :hi5: What #'s did you guys get?

The 300 was made for the snake and slave girl only. Thats for everyone. But the 50 ex Conan with the sword and the leather crown are the web exclusives which is the ones I love the most. :yess: Averone said there's 200 of the other Conans that were for sale through Sideshow.

It's great isnt it? :hi5: What #'s did you guys get?

The 300 was made for the snake and slave girl only. Thats for everyone. But the 50 ex Conan with the sword and the leather crown are the web exclusives which is the ones I love the most. :yess: Averone said there's 200 of the other Conans that were for sale through Sideshow.

Epic 10 of 10 for me! :thud:

#1 :wink1: :fireworks

Bummer the sword only comes with the EX .... got mixed up and thought the 2nd axe (along with the headband head) were the EX bonuses.

10 of 10? Did you get an extra commissioned headsculpt? You did, didnt you? :lol

From my understanding was Sideshows exclusive was another helmet head and another axe.

No...:lol..my rating for this piece is 10 out of 10.

Sideshow had no Ex for this.

ARH Conan Web Ex: Includes Both hair heads, One Axe hands...(Plus One headband head and One sword hands as the exclusives).

Sideshow Conan: Includes Both hair heads, One Axe hands.

Snake Dio from ARH or Sideshow: Includes, Snake Base, Snake, Slave girl, Both helmet heads and One variant axe hands.

I also appreciate the clarification as I too have an interest in a purchase.

One more question, the breast plate is removable for all versions on the slave girl, correct? Call me a pervert, just wondering what my display options are.

Thanks!

I also appreciate the clarification as I too have an interest in a purchase.

One more question, the breast plate is removable for all versions on the slave girl, correct? Call me a pervert, just wondering what my display options are.

Thanks!

yea they are removable, there is only one version of it.

was an edition size for the regular conan confirmed? I'm guessing 250?

Good question. Maybe we can get averone to answer.

I always thought there would be less snake dios made the Conan. So if there are 300 snake bases I would think there would be more Conans? :dunno

I can see people getting Conan by himself but I would't think many would buy the Snake base without Conan.

check your tracking # or email ave. i think he said the rest are gonna get shipped soon or something like that

Back