Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Minotaur from sideshow was pushed back to 10/10. I assume all of these pieces will start to ship from sideshow in about a week and a half.

The helmeted HS looks awesome! Nice job on this one ARH. Oh and the dio looks better without the slave girl IMO. :chase

Man its gonna be a tough azz decision to decide which head goes...I do like the helmets and headband one best because most Conans do not...nice change o pace here...this will be a grail for sure...hope all get to us shipped safely and sound

I didn't purchase this but I'm really impressed. The overall look is excellent and the inclusion of 5 different heads is crazy. Well done Arh.

I have to admit I do like him without the girl too...Her face scares me...lol.

Just got email from SS that final flex is due on the 10th. They wanna effin charge me $97 shipping to NC! BS!

Just got email from SS that final flex is due on the 10th. They wanna effin charge me $97 shipping to NC! BS!

You got the entire set?
Its 3 box set- so yes that seems correct shipping from the West Coast to NC
Otherwise, you may need to call them and find out why if your only buying the Conan

How coul it be a 3 box set isn't it one box snake base and one box conan.I getting charged 127$ for the snake base alone.

These prices for shipping is discouraging.And then I have the Taxes and duties also for 4 ARH products at the same time.That's why I haven't pre-ordered anything in the last 3 months cause this month was a killer for me.

Between the Snake Dio w Conan, Ares and Angel of Darkness I'm paying $785 in shipping alone. Ouch is all I will say..

These shipping prices from SSC are a bit surprising to hear! Its all news to me!
I understand shipping had gone up by SSC, however I was under the impression that they get better rates than many other companies.
Guys Im sorry maybe ordering direct from ARH Studios is the way to go next time.

Back