Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These shopping prices from SSC are a bit surprising to hear! Its all news to me!
I understand shipping had gone up by SSC, however I was under the impression that they get better rates than many other companies.
Guys Im sorry maybe ordering direct from ARH Studios is the way to go next time.
Looks like it. That's why I have Hercules and Arhian Exclusives on order direct. Last payment on them both is next month.

Edit : You are Alex right?

Probably a no but is the setup where you get this head still available for purchase?

10665693_775727249133451_3764848012914618484_n.jpg

Also was there a version of the snake without the girl (hopefully cheaper).

That $97 was just for the Snake. I bought the Ex Conan thru ARH website

Probably a no but is the setup where you get this head still available for purchase?

10665693_775727249133451_3764848012914618484_n.jpg

Also was there a version of the snake without the girl (hopefully cheaper).

Yes Sideshow still has some.The only head you get extra from ARH is the bandana one.

All said and done I'm still excited as hell to get this piece. ...and those prices others just mentioned actually make me feel better about mine... But it still kinda stinks for all

$130 to Alaska just for the Snake dio.

Holy shoot! Man I remember when folks were complaining that the SS Conan Ape dio was allotta money. Now it looks like it was a freakin bargain at $550 shipped. The ARH dio will cost about $1250 shipped lol. I know it will become a grail in our collections though shipping hurts... Very soon fellas it'll be in our homes

I'm interested in the snake without the girl as well. Is $97 correct? Does it just plug into the base? I'm hoping this Conan is a nice complement to the SS Red Sonja.

You get the girl with the snake but you do not have to display her. I from day one will display the snake only myself. $97 was the CA to NC shipping price charged to me by SS for the Snake dio only. The Piece itself is $600

Man, and I thought shipping prices to Hawaii was crazy. My SS Alien 3 (Dog) maquette was $500 just for the shipping alone! (seller payed for it though). That was by far the biggest statue box I've ever had sent to me. This Snake Dio must be pretty huge as well.

So many people deciding not to display Conan with the slave girl. Does anyone here actually like the slave girl? Just curious.

I'm planning on displaying without. Honestly would have preferred $100 lower price tag and no girl, but it's still fine. The idea was pretty cool, but I prefer the focus to be Conan and the snake.

Man, and I thought shipping prices to Hawaii was crazy. My SS Alien 3 (Dog) maquette was $500 just for the shipping alone! (seller payed for it though). That was by far the biggest statue box I've ever had sent to me. This Snake Dio must be pretty huge as well.

So many people deciding not to display Conan with the slave girl. Does anyone here actually like the slave girl? Just curious.
We have to have it in hand first to decide if we like her or not. So far none of us here recieved it....yet

Just got my tracking info from SS for the Minotaurus piece. I guess all the ARH stuff is gonna get to us this month

How coul it be a 3 box set isn't it one box snake base and one box conan.I getting charged 127$ for the snake base alone.

You want to hear my figure, I just got the email too... Wait for it.... $259.21 [emoji24]

Oh wait... That's just for the Snake Dio... Conan is another $111.40!!

Between the Snake Dio w Conan, Ares and Angel of Darkness I'm paying $785 in shipping alone. Ouch is all I will say..

Good Lord!! :horror

I'll be displaying with the girl and switching heads frequently. :yess:

also can't wait to see more wip of tarzan and croc diorama

A few more days and pics from the con should start popping up a2.

I really liked what was sneaked so far for the Troy McDevitt piece and expect the full reveal to be very good.

BTW I think this Conan is full of detail and looks very powerful.

Wow the cost for shipping from SSC is crazy compared to ARH's price, glade I ordered from ARH. I have one question if ARH can answer. I see the Conan and snake displayed without the girl. Is their a peg or hole to keep the girl in place or is the base smooth? Well good luck to you at NYCC. Hope to see the Tarzan and Crocodile soon.

Back