Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the girls face turner out ok :) well don ARH

Yes! And now where is that Red Sonja! Right? :)
I see it on your avatar, are you getting her?

Shipping is taking longer than expected. I see this also from Sideshow, so its not just ARH Studios

Looking awesome! :drool Conan ready to spill some sepentine blood! :yess:
8E79F42D-4AB9-496F-BB58-A253532F1EE0.jpg
[/URL]
Please get here soon. :pray:

Yes I am Big Red Sonja Fan
:)

Shipping is taking longer than expected. I see this also from Sideshow, so its not just ARH Studios

Is anyone else thinking the Red Sonja statue will look great displayed next to, and behind this dio rather than next to Rage of the Undying? I think so. Can't wait to get both!!

My local supplier in Singapore just emailed me about delivery. it's arrived!

Isn't red Sonja supposed to ship on the 19th? Amazing piece, this diorama. Thanks for advising me to get on the wait list Ave!

These will ship real soon according to SS email will be getting this at the end of Sept or first week of Oct

ARH Web Exclusives are delayed until after NYCC according to Averone.

Orko

We are guessing they will show at port, the first week of Oct now. Customs delay is the only issue that we can't calculate, otherwise yes unfortunately they will get pushed back till we are back from NYCC if customs holds them back by only a few days.
This is a big let down I know, but we dont have the staff at the moment to pick them up on the west coast as we will be all the way in NY on the other side of the country. :(

Lets hope the boat arrives on time and US customs is kind to us

PS, Sideshow already picked theirs up so I am sure they will now be rolling in soon enough

Back