Are you ready for tomorrow????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't because of that. They figure they can get it cheaper on the secondary market with a high es.

This has been proven over and over again. Especially with Star Wars items but Marvel doesn't depreciate all that much....

The edition Size of 1,250 for stealth is the equivalent of the original Iron man, there were 500 exclusive regular iron mans and 750 Regulars (totaling 1250). Maybe that is what helped make their decision on edition size.

I had tried to order one for a friend also, but I wouldn't let me. Oh well, still got mine.

According to my order screen it went through at 1 minute 17 seconds after the hour.....cool.

Personally I couldn't give a monkey's toss about how many they made, what the colour should be, whether the lights should be red or yellow.

Bottom line is that it was/is a badass statue when it was red/gold and now it's black/blue with lights it's damn near perfect.

Oh and I've got a flip for any early prospective flippers....it's a bird.

I like Bannister- he tells it straight. He won't sugarcoat anything. :rock

I didn't doubt Bannister at all, just saying I personally have no issues with flipping. I was surprised the ed. was so high, even more surprised that it sold out so quick!

Ugh. It still won't let me waitlist for the different account. Different name, different address, cc ect. :confused:

I didn't doubt Bannister at all, just saying I personally have no issues with flipping. I was surprised the ed. was so high, even more surprised that it sold out so quick!

Based on the time it took for the low quantity alert to go up, my guess is that there were fewer than 250 available today. So there must have been at least 1000 sold at SDCC.

I GOT THAT FOKKER.

277.jpg

Back