Are you ready for tomorrow????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW... let's celebrate! :banana :banana :banana

ironmanbannerssc.gif

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Do many people collect only if it is a very limited number? This is very cool, who cares if it is 1250. :confused:

Do many people collect only if it is a very limited number? This is very cool, who cares if it is 1250. :confused:

It isn't because of that. They figure they can get it cheaper on the secondary market with a high es.

Phew! Crisis averted. I can't express how stupid I would have felt if I didn't get my order in (seeing as I had originally thought I'd ordered it at SDCC but actually didn't). That definitely would have been a :banghead

no worries Banny. I'm fine with ebay friends too. You said that if the ed was too high you wouldn't buy. I guess the five minute sell out showed that it wasn't too high an edition. :monkey5

no worries Banny. I'm fine with ebay friends too. You said that if the ed was too high you wouldn't buy. I guess the five minute sell out showed that it wasn't too high an edition. :monkey5

I seriously only have one coming for myself. i don't lie about that ****. The other two aren't for me.

Back