Are you married or in a committed relationship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Married for three years, but before that together for four years. We have a four year old boy and a two year old girl.

At first its like I wanna get married, I wanna get married.
And then its like I wanna die, I wanna die. :lol

Married for 11 years, together for 13. :1-1: Have two daughters and two female cats. And I collect HT dolls? Thank God it's hunting season, so I can go shoot something. :lol

Married for 11 years together for 13. Have one 9 year old son. Relationship was rocky for the first 5 years but then got better, MUCH better....so I thought...?

Coming up on my 1st Wedding anniversary in December lol but we were together for years and years before we got married.

Married for 5. I just found an old movie stub to our first date movie (what lies beneath for those curious) and was dated 10/11/2000. So we've been together for 10 years total.

I wasn't ready for the bathtub scene and jumped which I still hear about to this day.... :lol

;) (Hint: Chocolate syrup is fun.)

Too filling, not to mention it gets everywhere and is a pain to clean up. Same goes with any syrups really although Cool Whip itself is surprisingly easy to manage and keep relatively clean....

so I've been told. :D

Back