Are you married or in a committed relationship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DumbAndDumber2.gif

To get a girl it would require you to go outside once in a while and stay off the forum :wink1:

Not true. I've had it in a girl and surfed the net at the same time. Not these forums since I found them after I was married but its definitely doable. :lol

In my defense it was an eBay auction I was actively bidding on and she said she understood.

Not true. I've had it in a girl and surfed the net at the same time. Not these forums since I found them after I was married but its definitely doable. :lol

In my defense it was an eBay auction I was actively bidding on and she said she understood.

I congratulate you but blow up dolls do not count my friend.......You so set yourself up for that:lol

:lol

And since I now know that blow-up dolls don't count I feel I can finally answer this thread - committed relationship, 4 years. To think all that time I thought I was cheating!

:lol

my wife asked me what i wanted to do and i was like...umm, play reach? i kid, i kid.

not really.

Married five and a half years. Together for six. We knew we were it on our second date.

Two kids, 3.75 year old daughter, 8 month old son.

Wow! A marriage in a half a year and it actually worked out. Congrats.

And congrats to you Angry Orc. I bet you could have more fun with your wife than playing Halo Reach. ;) (Hint: Chocolate syrup is fun.)

Wow! A marriage in a half a year and it actually worked out. Congrats.

And congrats to you Angry Orc. I bet you could have more fun with your wife than playing Halo Reach. ;) (Hint: Chocolate syrup is fun.)

Awwwwwwwwww dirty thoughts.

Back