Are Sideshow exclusive prints worth it???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally wish all the exclusives were just artwork.
I think in some cases the exclusive can be SO COOL that if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't even want the regular version.

For example, I got lucky enough to get a Hulkbuster exclusive.
The Stark head is what makes that statue work.
If I hadn't been able to get that version, the regular wouldn't have cut if for me. I have a few other pre-orders where the exclusive head/accessory makes it a must have, and without that piece it's not as cool. Ultimately SS hits sold-out status on both versions so this is something that they would never do, or need to do anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

I personally wish all the exclusives were just artwork.
I think in some cases the exclusive can be SO COOL that if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't even want the regular version.

For example, I got lucky enough to get a Hulkbuster exclusive.
The Stark head is what makes that statue work.
If I hadn't been able to get that version, the regular wouldn't have cut if for me. I have a few other pre-orders where the exclusive head/accessory makes it a must have, and without that piece it's not as cool. Ultimately SS hits sold-out status on both versions so this is something that they would never do, or need to do anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Your Cents been counted and I agree with that statement

Imo these are some of JSC's best works so far.
99a9d233.jpg
a2191c30.jpg

c1e54ad3.jpg
e4322156.jpg

13440b80.jpg
d81694bd.jpg

db069ee0.jpg

now them prints would be worth some extra $$$ imo if they were included with statues.

imo most of the print for the hughes pieces are worth some extra coin, but most of the others coming out aren't worth anything.

but of course i'll buy them at retail since i'm a exclusive whore.:D

now them prints would be worth some extra $$$ imo if they were included with statues.

imo most of the print for the hughes pieces are worth some extra coin, but most of the others coming out aren't worth anything.

but of course i'll buy them at retail since i'm a exclusive whore.:D

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol you killed me with the Exclusive Whore

Back