Are Sideshow exclusive prints worth it???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone here who thinks the prints are useless and would rather have $ for them i'd be more than happy to buy them from you. pm me with what you have. :lecture

No me first Nash :tap

PM me as well.

Here's one you can pick up nash or ski :) gluck to both of u! I'll check back on the link to see when it's picked up!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Adam-Hughes-My...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a04a1d0db

oh here's another so you guys can both get one! :D

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Mystique-Statue-Print-by-Adam-Hughes_W0QQitemZ190368544569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c52d97739

meh i already got a 2nd mystique print last week for cheaper than either of those auctions.

Why are you directing us to other print sales? I thought you saw them as pointless, sell me yours.

meh i already got a 2nd mystique print last week for cheaper than either of those auctions.

Why are you directing us to other print sales? I thought you saw them as pointless, sell me yours.

I didn't get the Ex, I'm pretty happy with just my statue as I didn't take to the Mystique print. How much you willing to pay for the print?

I didn't get the Ex, I'm pretty happy with just my statue as I didn't take to the Mystique print. How much you willing to pay for the print?

well i dont need another mystique print, i was talking more in reference to other comiquettes. venom, punisher, etc.

and I want your print at COST, FuzzMyButtons.....

I just don't want some random Joe's print, I want to take money from your pocket and profit, get my drift.

and I want your print at COST, FuzzMyButtons.....

I just don't want some random Joe's print, I want to take money from your pocket and profit, get my drift.

Nah, not even worth my time to go down the the post office for that lol SkiMcmonkey!

yeah we all know what a cannibal you are and thus are adequately prepared for you conniving nonsense! :)

Nah, not even worth my time to go down the the post office for that lol SkiMcmonkey!

yeah we all know what a cannibal you are and thus are adequately prepared for you conniving nonsense! :)

Then the prints are worth something, that's my point. :monkey1

Everyone on this board knows I'm not cheap, I've spent well over market value for a lot of pieces...

picked this up for $50 last week, how can you beat that
8c72457f.jpg

still looking for rogue, black cat, and MJ to complete my 2nd set.

Amazing pick up Nash, if you across another at a decent price :naughty or if you decide to sell Emma that's one I've been wanting...

Dude you don't know then, stay on a few more years and found out how much I roll with, you can ask about 5 MODS here how much I've spent with each of them.

and I haven't sold one piece beside a Doom that was to fund my own wedding which I can tell you I sure as hell didn't buy it for retail.

Just shut up.

U won't last long... and it's not by my hands but several others. I thought you were cool at one point but believe me I'm not the only one.

I'm done.

Goodbye. I'm way too busy for this sh....

I always buy the exclusive when there is something extra for the statue. I got a few of the exclusives with the prints and I realized I have no interest in prints. I collect statues. If I'm going to buy an exclusive it better be something that adds to the statue. My prints are piled up on a shelf somewhere. I am no longer getting exclusive that have prints. I will just get the regular. Furthermore, I'm going to stop getting the regular from Sideshow for 2 reasons: first, because I can get a regular with a discount elsewhere and second, because I think we should all stop buying exclusives that only have a print direct from Sideshow to let them know that a print is NOT what we want our exclusive to be.

Fuzzy, Ski is one of the nicest people on these boards and I can promise insulting him will not make you many friends.

What I am taking from all of the posts I have read are that the exclusive prints are worth it, if you are a collector of prints. From a monetary viewpoint, I guess buying the EX is worth it because there are fans of the print and you could keep the statue and sell the print.

I probably shouldn't have read this because now I am sitting online and on eBay searching various artist and their prints. :monkey4

!Bj-o2NQCGk~$(KGrHqQH-CQEsLl17QsnBLVpIIVnK!~~_35.JPG

Back