Are Sideshow exclusive prints worth it???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping my Vlad print and I also found a cool Blackbeard picture that I am going to use as my pseudo print for behind him.

Come on, guys! let's be friends. This is the Marvel forum, not that hellhole SW forum. And DC. We're better than that. And them.:D

:chase

I probably shouldn't have read this because now I am sitting online and on eBay searching various artist and their prints. :monkey4

lol, find any cool ones? that mj one they posted on the venom thread (i think?) was pretty nice.

Come on, guys! let's be friends. This is the Marvel forum, not that hellhole SW forum. And DC. We're better than that. And them.:D

:chase

Yeah!!! I was just messing around like he always does to me :(

/hug ski!

I love the prints. I was an idiot and never exchanged my bent up Mary Jane print when I first got it from Sideshow. I've been looking for a replacement one for a long time now.

Yeah!!! I was just messing around like he always does to me :(

/hug ski!

Grovel like the dog you are! Doooo eeeeeeeeeeet!*shakes fist at fuzzy*

I kid.:D

Anyhoo, some prints are worth collecting. Some are worth wiping the poo off your butt! True story.:lecture

I found a cool Jim Lee Captain America print and a Mark Brooks Transformers vs. GI Joe print. I was also looking at Greg Horn and J. Scoot Campbell, but I am not finding much that I like there.
I would like to find an old Whilce Portacio X-Factor or Wetworks print, but I doubt any of those exist. A good Avengers print would be nice to display next to my Mark Brooks SDCC X-Men print.

I know alot of people like it, but most of the prints I am finding are of nearly nude females and that isn't what I am looking for.

I found a cool Jim Lee Captain America print and a Mark Brooks Transformers vs. GI Joe print. I was also looking at Greg Horn and J. Scoot Campbell, but I am not finding much that I like there.
I would like to find an old Whilce Portacio X-Factor or Wetworks print, but I doubt any of those exist. A good Avengers print would be nice to display next to my Mark Brooks SDCC X-Men print.

I know alot of people like it, but most of the prints I am finding are of nearly nude females and that isn't what I am looking for.

Love Greg Horn's art.

Dang nearly nude females are distressing.... they should just go all the way.

lol, find any cool ones? that mj one they posted on the venom thread (i think?) was pretty nice.

this one?

eb3b7553.jpg

Got a pic of the jim lee cap print?

Imo these are some of JSC's best works so far.
99a9d233.jpg
a2191c30.jpg

c1e54ad3.jpg
e4322156.jpg

13440b80.jpg
d81694bd.jpg

db069ee0.jpg

That's impossible.

Isnt there a kit of this. I thought I saw one on ebay once.

I'm am here to Burst your Bubble

5322-main.jpg

6500-550x-Mary_Jane_statue_by_diabl.jpg

Spiderman's Mary Jane Watson (or Mary Jane Parker, if you prefer) has seen more incarnations in toy form than most ladies can ever dare to dream of, but its always great to see a fan take on such a beloved character and make her through the lens of his or her imagination. The Mary Jane you see above is the work of Adam Ross, who made it based on the art of Mark Brooks.

Standing about 17 inches and cast in polyresin, this beauty is one of a kind. Pretty droolworthy, right down to the details -- the Venom doll at the base of the statue is a great little touch. Sorry I can't tell you where to fork over your credit card to buy one, but for now you'll just have to paw your computer screen. Either that or whip out your tools and make the statue of your restless dreams with your own two hands!

That's what I meant, it's not possible, it's a one of a kind...

Not to argue with you Ski, If I remember correct when this Sculpt was made the was only 2 made 1 for Mark Brooks and 1 that Adam Ross has for himself, In my Uninformed Opinion you and I have seen much riskay sculpts now and in the past, it should be mass produced 17" would be Great but I would Very Seriously consider 12" to 14" and who ever made her would sell out in record time

Not to argue with you Ski, If I remember correct when this Sculpt was made the was only 2 made 1 for Mark Brooks and 1 that Adam Ross has for himself, In my Uninformed Opinion you and I have seen much riskay sculpts now and in the past, it should be mass produced 17" would be Great but I would Very Seriously consider 12" to 14" and who ever made her would sell out in record time

:confused::confused::confused: are you saying that you think it will be reproduced or are you agreeing with me that there's only those two made!?!?!? :monkey1

Back