Are HT doing any more Aliens or Preds?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know about aliens, but with the new Predators movie coming out and Hot Toys news post saying they "got the license" I'd say we'll be getting some new Preds based off the movie soon enough. Thank God too. If they are coll it will be nice to pay RETAIL price for a Pred instead of the B.S. inflated prices on ebay and elsewhere

Why the hell not,
They are making some new predators from the new movie Predators.
So thats coming up.
Am still hoping for a 1986 ALien Queen as accurate as can bE.:D

you people really want HT to make a queen? have you seen their other alien figures?
might as well get McFarlane to make it. at least you won't pay through the nose for your totally inacurate queen.

you people really want HT to make a queen? have you seen their other alien figures?
might as well get McFarlane to make it. at least you won't pay through the nose for your totally inacurate queen.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Plus buying the cheapies will leave you cash for cream to rub all over your butthurt. Ain't that right Prefused?

Oh good i was going to get a HT i might just wait and see if a new pred comes out before christmas thanks.

I don't really care either way, HT are not the best at making aliens and my interest in preds is limited. I think I have all the HT preds and aliens I need (although I would like to get the AvP-R alien again, one of their best).
Still, I'll be looking forward to what they do for the new movie, should be pretty interesting.

There will be a new one before Christmas...Predators will usher in all kinds of new HT product, they will get one out in Q4 for sure.

It'd be great if they'd go back and redo some of their figures too. I wouldn't mind an aliens warrior 2.0 or a redone vazquez with adequate arms.

Well I don't know about aliens, but with the new Predators movie coming out and Hot Toys news post saying they "got the license" I'd say we'll be getting some new Preds based off the movie soon enough. Thank God too. If they are coll it will be nice to pay RETAIL price for a Pred instead of the B.S. inflated prices on ebay and elsewhere

The prices arent BS, it's what the market demands, i don't get why people who collect action figures don't get the fact that some things get above retail when the demand out weighs the supply i love hot toys Xenos and Preds so here's hoping, would love for that weird white alien from Alien resurrection.

I've given up on the queen, that is to say I really don't believe it will happen at this point. Would I have bought the Powerloader had I known the queen wouldn't happen? Hmm..I probably still would have - that was at the start of my HT binging and self discipline was non existant for me. Since I have it I wouldn't give it back either. Its an iconic piece, its just a pity it will never have its obvious counterpart.

In any case yeah Prefused is right - any HT queen would likely take lots of liberties in its appearance and design. Beating of dead horse alert: I don't mind liberties taken on the Big Chap alien on parts which were never clearly seen in the film anyway but that face is just ridiculous. Instead of picking one shot in the film and making it look like the Alien in that particular scene they decided to make it look like none of the suits or puppet heads from the film. Great move :rolleyes: So if they pulled something similar on the Queen I'd be rather miffed. So in that sense yes I agree with Prefused - you might aswell get McFarlane's old B team to make a 1/6th Queen. Innaccurate but you wouldn't be paying through the nose for it.

The prices arent BS, it's what the market demands, i don't get why people who collect action figures don't get the fact that some things get above retail when the demand out weighs the supply i love hot toys Xenos and Preds so here's hoping, would love for that weird white alien from Alien resurrection.

The only people that complain about the rising costs of collectibles are the ones that don't already have them. That said, I'm sure he wont have an issue when these new Preds go up in price and he's able to sell them for more than he paid.

The only people that complain about the rising costs of collectibles are the ones that don't already have them. That said, I'm sure he wont have an issue when these new Preds go up in price and he's able to sell them for more than he paid.

The thing is, i don't have them. I would love a celtic, Scar, Chopper and Predator 2, but they are too pricey. I also realize the world doesn't revolve around me and I get the whole thing, i missed out and i'm not going to whine about it. I'd love some new preds, but for now i'll just enjoy my predator 1 figure and wolf predator.

Back