Action Figure ARAH Lowlight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SF Officer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wasn't sure anyone got to see Lowlight in my other thread, so I decided to start another thread for him. Hope you enjoy...

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!

Lowlight looks great! Bit of advice, I'd keep it minimized to a single thread and every time you add an update, change the title to "SF Officer's Custom Joes: Lowlight Pg. [insert page number]."

Looks great, that head is perfect. I really hope SS gives us Low Light one of these days. The only thing I would consider changing is dyeing the clothes a darker shade of grey.
EDIT: EF beat me to it...

Nam- I tried to modify the title from various editors, but it wouldn't work for some reason. :dunno I need some instruction... Once that's done, I'll request a merge of all my threads.

Thanks for the advice!

Everyone else- thanks for the suggestions and compliments! If I dye the uniform, I'll update everyone with the changes.

Nam- I tried to modify the title from various editors, but it wouldn't work for some reason. :dunno I need some instruction... Once that's done, I'll request a merge of all my threads.

Thanks for the advice!

N/P, this way we can subscribe to a single thread and not miss any of your work! :wink1: :lol

Have you tried just going right to the first post and hitting the edit button there?

You'd have to edit the first post of your thread. Then you can change the main title.

1. Press edit.
  2. Press advanced.
  3. Edit title.

Mods - go ahead and delete this thread if necessary. I will post all future posts in my consolidated thread.

Nam and Kibagami helped me pull my head out of my fourth point of contact....

Back