Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have an exclusive aragorn premium format, and I was thinking about selling it to fund for the IM bust but I don't see many on the bay for reference of pricing. I was wondering if any of you guys know how much I might get for it considering SS hasn't sold out.

If you do put it up, include a Buy-It-Now price. A lot of people are using the live.com discount so they might be willing to pay a bit more than usual if they can get a 20 to 30 percent rebate through live.com.

Thanks for the advice, it's posted up with a buy it now, very reasonable I think espescially considering LIVE.com

Would like to wish Aragorn-Viggo a Happy Birthday :duff today and look forward to seeing him again in that other film. :D

Thanks Red. Too much work going on right now, just took him out of the box to check that he was not damage in shipping (the box was a little messed up), but he looks just fine. Hopefully some pics. this weekend. All I can say is that he looks great.

…I like it. :joy

:D

hardly anywhere in the UK has him for a decent price, and none on e bay either.
Im still not sure I want this piece though the pics so far are pretty cool, and I do have Lurtz already!

I am considering getting this on Flexpay order at SS, the Shipping Schedule says orders must be placed by November 13 if I place the order after Nov 13 does that mean I won't get it on Flexpay?

Back