Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn Ex in the house! WAYYYYY better than I expected! Just seems a bit undersized for 1/4 scale?

The cape on mine was pretty wrinkled out of the box, have to find a way to get it looking good.

Aragorn Ex in the house! WAYYYYY better than I expected! Just seems a bit undersized for 1/4 scale?

The cape on mine was pretty wrinkled out of the box, have to find a way to get it looking good.

Congrats nash its most definately an awesome piece that turned out great after all the stress we went through before hand.:D

Congrats nash its most definately an awesome piece that turned out great after all the stress we went through before hand.:D

Man, I remeber taking my first look at the production piece and I was sick.:sick:lol

I canceled my ex right away which was a bit rash but reordered it once I saw it in hand.

Does it have the wire along the cape?
A lot of people have recently suggested just Ironing the capes, I tried it with Asajj and it worked just fine.
Is the likeness of Viggo good on this? I want to get it, but my wife always dissaproves when they look nothing like the actors, so if it looks good I know I never get the "I think you should sell it, its rubbish, and looks nothing like Viggo."

I ended up selling my Aragorn to pay for the Indy pf.
I decided I was a bigger fan of Indy and with my limited space I had to say goodbye to this piece. Really awesome though , if your on the wall get him.

A lot of people have recently suggested just Ironing the capes, I tried it with Asajj and it worked just fine.
Is the likeness of Viggo good on this? I want to get it, but my wife always dissaproves when they look nothing like the actors, so if it looks good I know I never get the "I think you should sell it, its rubbish, and looks nothing like Viggo."

Here is a pic so you can judge for yourself :)

IMG_0307.jpg

the likeness looks way better in person than any pics ive seen.

I ended up selling my Aragorn to pay for the Indy pf.
I decided I was a bigger fan of Indy and with my limited space I had to say goodbye to this piece. Really awesome though , if your on the wall get him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :crying

I can live without it. Why does he need a dagger on the other hand for? It looks unnatural and visually busy.

Well, all things being equal it's better to have more options, but I really don't think the exclusive is worth paying a lot extra for in this case. It's not something that really changes the statue that much, like an extra head or something might.

Back