Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have wanted the Exclusive but for $160 shipped I could not pass that up. Thanks!! :rock

He had two and I ordered the one before yours. :D Should be here on Monday.

I hadn't originally planned to get this piece, but when you can get a PF for the price of a HT figure, it does kind of make it more attractive.

He had two and I ordered the one before yours. :D Should be here on Monday.

I hadn't originally planned to get this piece, but when you can get a PF for the price of a HT figure, it does kind of make it more attractive.

Thats a good way to look at it.:lol

I wish all PF were priced this good.

Finally got a chance to actually display this with all the stuff I've sold. Man, its really really nice. The best version of Strider I've had in my collection. The only other piece of this character that I like as much is the King Elessar statue.

I see the Exclusive Aragorn is on Second Chance up at Sideshow's website. I was very close to buying the Star Wars Asajj Ventress PF until I saw this, hehe. I was trying to stay with buying Marvel and Star Wars to start building my collection for the time being, and work toward LOTR after I had caught up on the the other two genres. Decisions......Decisions.....Anyone want to help me make the choice? :lol

I see the Exclusive Aragorn is on Second Chance up at Sideshow's website. I was very close to buying the Star Wars Asajj Ventress PF until I saw this, hehe. I was trying to stay with buying Marvel and Star Wars to start building my collection for the time being, and work toward LOTR after I had caught up on the the other two genres. Decisions......Decisions.....Anyone want to help me make the choice? :lol

YOU MUST GET VIGGO! BUY VIGGO NOW! :google

YOU MUST GET VIGGO! BUY VIGGO NOW! :google

After seeing the Gandalf thread I just went and purchased a Gandalf The White PF. Got what seems to be a good deal too ($179!!), with the money saved I could go ahead and pick up this guy. This Aragorn would look pretty nice next to Gandalf, wouldn't it, hehe :)

Back