Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I have no idea on the Ex. The cape makes the most sense IMO. The Elven sword doesn't fit with the pose.

WOW!!!! This the first time EVER that anyone has sculpted a perfect Viggo as Aragorn likeness. Andy, you are the f'n man!!! :rock:rock:rock

This is also a momentous occasion because Viggo has finally released his likeness to be used in a collectible! :lol :monkey3 :lol

That is simply the best likeness of Aragorn I've ever seen... completely blows the Cinemaquette out of the water, and for a fraction of the cost!

Also, hints that Andy may return to the lands of Sideshow!?! What next? A Medieval F'n Kurgan!?!

So exclusive, if there is one:

- Elven knife for one hand: though it would be odd for a sword in one hand and knife in the other

- Evenstar: would work as a nice accent

- Ranger cape: Sideshow has done a caped PF exclusive before

- Pipe: just because they did for the 1:6

- The head of an Uruk/Lurtz: Sideshow loves those severed heads for exclusives

- What else!??!?!??!

:confused:

It could be Boromir's vambrace

Oh, by the way, thanks Andy for ruining my life. NEVER has a PF been able to break my resistance. My poor wallet always spoke with a stronger voice and with greater reason. Now, thanks to your powers, I must give in. I must own this PF.

What have you done?!?!?
:monkey2

I'm doomed. I must either a) win the lottery, b) invent something incredibly marketable, c) inherit a LARGE sum of money, or d) start selling lots of stuff NOW, or I'm going to be in a world of hurt when this one ships. I MUST have it.

I think it's bye bye to Mama Grimm's Ever Lovin' Blue-Eyed Boy. :monkey2

after looking at the preview pic:

my pants got tighter

that is all .... :sick (sick )

I've been on such a roll of negativity recently (just ask The Josh) that all I can say about this PF is...

IT FRIGGIN' ROCKS.

Wow, best Viggo likeness I've ever seen!

The Lothlorien cloak isn't likely to be the exclusive since it's part of his Amon-Hen outfit. So I'm thinking one of these:

- Severed Lurtz head.
- Boromir vambraces (wouldn't make much sense with the battle pose though)
- Exclusive base with Amon-hen ruins.

Minor nitpicks, are the colour of the lothlorien cloak (should be grey), hair colour and the size of the lothlorien broach and evenstar.

Other than that, I'll be getting this for sure. My favourite outfit for the character.

Back