Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF

I'm replying to both.....
First the Hobbit news and now this. Merry Christmas to us all!!!!

Re: Aragorn Premium Format

This should have been the winning thread, as it was the first one!!!:lol:lol:lol
anyways...great announcement!!! great piece from what we can see...:rock

Re: Aragorn PF!!!

No....... Just for a short while.

:)

Don't scare me like that.:rotfl

By the by-- no sight of the Millenium Falcon yet but I'm hopeful it might land tomorrow... That trip from Tatooine can be a killer.:cool:

Is this Aragron PF one of yours Andy?

Don't scare me like that.:rotfl

By the by-- no sight of the Millenium Falcon yet but I'm hopeful it might land tomorrow... That trip from Tatooine can be a killer.:cool:

Is this Aragron PF one of yours Andy?

This was actually one of the last pieces I did for SS before signing with DC. Although, I can't take 100% credit... I did the head, hands, & boots, but I *think* another artist did some facial tweakage to help get it across the licensor approval finish line.

Hmmm, no arrival yet huh? Must have hit some Imperial interference somewhere en-route... Hopefully it'll show up soon! :)

This is the PF that I have been waiting for. I got Frodo and Gandalf just in case we might get something absolutely wonderful with the next release.

I am so happy to see Aragorn and I am alot more excited about this one than the SW announcement.

100000x better likeness than the Cinemaquette. If I were collecting these, I would order that right up

Awesome news! :banana

My favorite character in p.f. , I can't wait to pre-order. A breath of fresh air back into the LotR p.f. line. I hope SS continues and keeps the line going strong now.

The sculpt is fantastic. Awesome job Andy. And, great news that you hopefully will be coming back to SS.

:chew

Great week for LotR fans. I love it.

:grouphug

I am finally getting a LOTR PF.

Aragorn > Frodo & Gandalf combined.

Wow Wow Wee Wa, It's Nice! Happy Times! First a PF Creature offering, then the Hobbit news and now another LotR PF. What a F'n great Christmas 2007 Season! :rock

Back