Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I'll be getting it for sure, cause I get anything LOTR anymore. They could sell me a turd with LOTR embossed on the side and I'd buy, which I probably shouldn't be sharing with everyone. :lol But, and it seems I'm the only one, and I don't really enjoy it when critics start pointing out all the flaws of the new releases, BUT I do hope his hair color gets fixed during painting. It looks black to me. I don't remember it being black. Again, maybe just me.

I was thinking the same thing. Great likeness though, way better than anything we ever got from Weta.

I guess this means I don't need my NECA Epic Scale Aragorn anymore.

I can't believe how much it looks like Viggo. Even if the hair is black I'll still get it because I haven't seen one thing out there that captures his likeness like this. I'm beyond psyched for this!!! :rock

This piece is incredible! I was really enamored by it. everything comes together beautifully...it's like a symphony of statue goodness. :D

Trev

The Hobbit film announcement...check

Amazing Aragorn PF...check

Christmas is in 5 days...check

Andy coming back to Sideshow...maybe because Sideshow is getting the DC license...check

All is right with the world :D:D:D

Andy coming back to Sideshow is the best news of the night:rock

Wowza...Thanks! But let's not jump the gun... My contract w/ DC goes until the end of '08. And even then, nothing is for sure.... Just sayin' my hiatus from SS isn't necessarily "for good".

So in other words, you're a not so much a shameful defector as on a distracted sabbatical.

Wowza...Thanks! But let's not jump the gun... My contract w/ DC goes until the end of '08. And even then, nothing is for sure.... Just sayin' my hiatus from SS isn't necessarily "for good".

Oh no, it's official --

ANDY BERGHOLTZ IS BACK WITH SIDESHOW AND SCULPTING A BRAVEHEART PF!

:monkey5 :eek :monkey5 :eek

*pot is stirred*
:monkey3

I don't collect PFs, but this looks fantastic, and is also a sign that there's life in the LOTR line yet, so I'm all for it. This makes all of the other "likenesses" of Viggo look like crap.

This is a must buy for me too... I am a huge Aragorn fan, I have the replica ring.. Strider sword, had Narsil and Anduril as well as the Elven knife... This is almost a no brainer.

Not to mention it is a fantastic Andy B sculpt... :google

So exclusive, if there is one:

- Elven knife for one hand: though it would be odd for a sword in one hand and knife in the other

- Evenstar: would work as a nice accent

- Ranger cape: Sideshow has done a caped PF exclusive before

- Pipe: just because they did for the 1:6

- The head of an Uruk/Lurtz: Sideshow loves those severed heads for exclusives

- What else!??!?!??!

:confused:

Back