Aragorn on Brego 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goliath said:
Just received the e-mail that it will arrive to the EU warehouse as well within the next 16 days! :blissy

i just got the same email

lego & gimli shoul arrive at the same time:horror

i can't aford both at the same time what im i gonna do?:monkey2

revilal said:
Is anyone else getting goosebumps ?

I'm getting rectal warts--does that count?

Just kidding!! (I know that doesn't count...)

It looks like Aragorn will beat Grievous to the warehouse. Some of us need to be sure that after Obi-Wan, Legolas/Gimli, and Aragorn have shipped that there is still another $500 left on the old credit card for the General (not to mention PF Leia a few weeks later). While it is tempting to consider cancelling Aragorn to free up some money, I am going to sweat it out. It is a great statue and a fitting end to this great line.

tomandshell said:
It looks like Aragorn will beat Grievous to the warehouse. Some of us need to be sure that after Obi-Wan, Legolas/Gimli, and Aragorn have shipped that there is still another $500 left on the old credit card for the General (not to mention PF Leia a few weeks later). While it is tempting to consider cancelling Aragorn to free up some money, I am going to sweat it out. It is a great statue and a fitting end to this great line.

Yeah, no kidding. I've been making sure I had enough for all of these for a while now. I'm not gonna give any of them the axe. I agree totally a fitting end to the best statue line ever. :)

Of course, we really have no excuse. I have known for a year that Grievous was coming, as well as the rest. We have had months and months to save up. Anybody who put away twenty or thirty bucks a month now has enough to cover Grievous with no stress.

So did anybody actually do that? :confused:

tomandshell said:
Of course, we really have no excuse. I have known for a year that Grievous was coming, as well as the rest. We have had months and months to save up. Anybody who put away twenty or thirty bucks a month now has enough to cover Grievous with no stress.

So did anybody actually do that? :confused:

I'd like to raise my hand but I can't. :p Though I'll be able to pay for him with no issues as well as the LOTR items but then it's time to save for SDCC.

pordey2 said:
Aragorn at the Black Gates is now cancelled

:aragorn

Oh no!! This is terrible news!!! So many of us were looking forward to getting it! How could Sideshow do this to us?!?

Oh, wait...

You mean that your order is cancelled.

I see. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

Heh Tom, I think your order is still there

Had to choose between LegGimli or Aragorn as they would be coming at the same time. I chose the dual-rider piece

Hope I can pick up Aragorn later on, nice christmas present for my self I hope...

pordey2 said:

Had to choose between LegGimli or Aragorn as they would be coming at the same time. I chose the dual-rider piece

Hope I can pick up Aragorn later on, nice christmas present for my self I hope...

Hmm .. . I didn't think that both of these would eb arriving at the same time. Granted they'll be spaced out by about a month between shipping, I can see where you may need some breathing room.

pordey2 said:

Pordey, if I had to choose I would have picked the same on you did. Getting both will be tight on the budget but I think I will be able to manage it. Hope you enjoy your Legolas/Gimli!

tomandshell said:
No kidding! It's gonna be macaroni and cheese and tap water for dinner for a few weeks...

How ya gonna afford that. I'm thinking bumming food of friends and family.:lol

We do have a newborn baby at home who is still not ready for solid food.

Maybe my wife can go a little overboard on the lactating and take care of the whole family...

:monkey4

You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Especially when you have to fund the collection right...?

:dance

tomandshell said:

Maybe my wife can go a little overboard on the lactating and take care of the whole family...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

tomandshell said:

You're sick...:rotfl

tomandshell said:
We do have a newborn baby at home who is still not ready for solid food. Maybe my wife can go a little overboard on the lactating and take care of the whole family...:monkey4

Well desperate times call for desperate measures. Bravo on the creative thinking! :rotfl

tomandshell said:

Nice :chew Can you make that into Chocolate Milk?

Back