Aragorn on Brego 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetaWork

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just received the email notification for Aragorn at the Black Gates.

Sadly I will have to cancel. I've got too much stuff coming in.

Just got the notice too! *sigh* this will probably be the last Weta/LOTR statue purchase from Sideshow.:monkey2

Same for me! One of the few pieces I am going to keep in the LOTR/SSW line.

Last edited:
Gonna be interesting then with Legolas/Gimli, Aragorn, and Greivous all hitting within a short time.

Sooo looking forward to this one. This is the statue I have wanted since I have been collecting the SS/Weta line.

These last 2 Horse & Rider pieces are going to be great.

:cool:

Well the 2 stooges were a EASY cancel, but this one was a bit harder to do, BUT with it being a HUGE edition size, it WILL be easy to pick up at a cheaper price........... ;)

Agent23 said:
Sooo looking forward to this one. This is the statue I have wanted since I have been collecting the SS/Weta line.

Totally agree that this statue is so gonna rock.

Also, this piece and the GandalfShadowfax were always my dream statues ever since I collected this line... and Im ever grateful that it made the final SSW line-up.

And so it ends....

revilal said:
Totally agree that this statue is so gonna rock.

Also, this piece and the GandalfShadowfax were always my dream statues ever since I collected this line... and Im ever grateful that it made the final SSW line-up.

And so it ends....

I hear ya, Gandalf on Shadowfax, and Aragorn on Brego, were 2 statues I always wanted as well. Like you, I am glad that Aragorn on Brego made into the line before it ended.

Back