Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1450119310583.jpgthis is the Aquaman for me he is 1/4 scale

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I know amazing it's been made by a group on Facebook these are also very nice uploadfromtaptalk1450121466882.jpg

I know what your saying I'm not into kits either but i have to get this painted........amazing uploadfromtaptalk1450122500303.jpg

View attachment 229199this is the Aquaman for me he is 1/4 scale

I like it but at the same time I don't. I like the pose, that they included the hook and water hand and the base is pretty nice, Buuuuutt, I don't like that there's only one head, I dislike that he's wearing that 90's armor instead of his traditional scale/chain mail shirt, and that Giant sea monster takes away from Aquaman at least like this because it just over powers him and makes your eye focus on it.

So even though I like some aspects of it, it's not enough for the money they're asking for it.

Fair points Josh and the chainmail would have been better but i still love it and really love the sea monster thingy lol

Those 3 DC statues are amazing! I love the Firestorm too (as Josh already stated, a 1/4 is probably unlikely).

i would also like to know how to acquire that aquaman kit. to me it is a far superior sculpt than sideshows, even though it isn't my favorite take on the character. the detail is just insane!

Can you link me, or give me a group name please.

i would also like to know how to acquire that aquaman kit. to me it is a far superior sculpt than sideshows, even though it isn't my favorite take on the character. the detail is just insane!
Hi these pieces are being made by Avi AY Sculpture i would message Trung Mao on Facebook..........good luck

Back