Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Will all the based from here on out be made of plastic..?? Seems like all the recent bases have been PVC...

Man, I hated the glare this year. Felt worse than before.

19673029808_6e3b897c16_b.jpg

19853653842_8d387efafe_b.jpg

Even with the glare, he looks AWESOME. Can't wait for the PO. This is a MUST have for me. Looking forward to seeing the EX feature for this piece.

His face looks too much like Superman.
One of the first thoughts I had when I saw him was that the face sculpt looked very similar to Superman. Not sure why exactly but I definitely get that vibe

One of the first thoughts I had when I saw him was that the face sculpt looked very similar to Superman. Not sure why exactly but I definitely get that vibe

Maybe they're going for the Alex Ross feel with the Portraits, since he uses the same guy for Aquaman and Superman.

I'm liking this piece more and more every time I see pictures... Maybe this will be my companion piece for WW instead of Supes or Bats.

Even with the glare, he looks AWESOME. Can't wait for the PO. This is a MUST have for me. Looking forward to seeing the EX feature for this piece.

The paint app will make or break this one. I love what I'm seeing though. And REALLY like the wave effect. One SSC gets the Flash out....The JL display will be shaping up nicely.

Indeed the bearded portrait and hook hand as the exclusives to get this. I need a little more grit in my JL display.

Good looking figure, not a fan of the squared off toes though. Almost looks like a men's dress shoe.

2313_mens-kennethcole-simplicity_119_detail_03.jpg
ya, they're pretty bad imo...SS needs to alter them...make them similar to Superman for example

my other concern is the overall height of this piece...i might have to lower my second tier shelves if he doesn't fit :(

Back