Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

What all was wrong with the WW PF? She's on my list to buy.

I think its more hit and miss. I got a perfect Wonder Woman, so just make sure you get pics of the one you are picking up.

with Aquaman I agree trident would look better with a shine. It looks like they tried to offset the shiny look on his body by creating a matt looking trident. Still if they do the beard and swap out hook hand, this will be the first ex I actually care about. Statue looks really nice overall. No matter what anyone says, they will get it to match their Trinity set anyway lol

^ three positive comments in a row!!! That has to be a record on this site!

So when will this be on PO? Money is burning a hole in my pocket.

One of the few pieces that I'm really on the fence on. Largely coz I don't wanna get sucked into buying every JL piece. But I think that says much about how much I like this sculpt. Would you guys buy this if you didn't have the other JL members?if. to then it doesn't stand on its own merit. I'm troubled by this thought.

Well, I think if you're an aquaman fan, he's a must have. If you're not but he fits great with the JLA lineup(which I think he does) that's also a great reason. I'm pretty sure I'm passing as I'm not a big enough fan of the character. I think the only other JLA member I will buy is if they do a new Green Lantern PF that fits the JLA lineup better. I'm passing on this, flash, martian manhunter, etc.

Well, I think if you're an aquaman fan, he's a must have. If you're not but he fits great with the JLA lineup(which I think he does) that's also a great reason. I'm pretty sure I'm passing as I'm not a big enough fan of the character. I think the only other JLA member I will buy is if they do a new Green Lantern PF that fits the JLA lineup better. I'm passing on this, flash, martian manhunter, etc.
If you get all the existing JLA... Im sure you will get flash

Having the entire JLA would be awesome but I'm ok cutting a few members out...don't have the space and would rather spend the money elsewhere. Green Lantern is the only one I want after the trinity. Aquaman looks great but I'm ok with passing...prob flash too unless he looks ridiculously good.

So I really think this came out good. Will probably pass as I don't want to get caught up in buying the whole JL. Am kind of torn though.

Back