Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom - (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So here's the new Aquaman sui.....
EBWmWfu.gif

8RgrcKV.jpg

Interesting. Not something I think I need to add to my collection (I've got HT Aquaman 1) unless the head sculpt is dead-on.

I don't like it. It's the lack of gloves, I think. It doesn't even feel like an actual picture, more like a manip. I was always more of a Namor guy so I was never going to get an Aquaman fig, but I liked AquaMomoa's look. This one is... yeah. For the record, I've tried three times and never managed to properly watch the movie all the way through. It felt like a disjointed series of vignettes that were the movie equivalent of those cheap, plastic toy guns with all the bright lights. I can tell there's been actual work in it, but I can't get into it.

I am slightly looking forward to Black Adam, if only because I'm hoping for figures of Adam and Doctor Fate. I like the Egyptian aesthetics.

black-adam.jpeg

Between the two I prefer the gold and green. I've heard all the 'corn cob' stuff but that never even occurred to me. It is maybe a touch ornate and over-designed for my taste, but most cinematic superhero costumes are.

The new one looks like something right out of Schumacher Batman so I don't know what to make of it.

They need to stick to the gold and green, especially if he’s fighting Black Manta. With the other costume its only going to their heads what will distinguish them in a fight. It’s the black Panther issue all over again.

They need to stick to the gold and green, especially if he’s fighting Black Manta. With the other costume its only going to their heads what will distinguish them in a fight. It’s the black Panther issue all over again.
Need some more figures to sell. I agree to stick to yellow and green, but they need to design it a little better.

Back