Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here man. Had the bottom falling off part but that was beyond minor and easily remedied

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So my final payment came out yesterday then I checked the statues of my order and it said cancelled but the money is still in the pending stage. Did this happen to anyone before I've only been waiting to get this statue for over a year now grrr!

Yeah I did this morning and they were pretty good about it too and I had my cat woman converted to a order as well. 😊

got an itchy feeling to order the reg to replace the damaged collar of the ex's body. oh, what a superficial life Mr. Green live

did anyone notice the ex's base got no "Exclusive" on the bottom? at least its 750 ES

I just got a wait list conversion notice for the exclusive. My order was placed back in March and I'm a little skeptical that they actually have any more exclusives coming in this late. I thought it was just the regular. I'm going to have to call Sideshow today.

Do you mind saying when you placed the order? Getting very close to my time.

I just got a wait list conversion notice for the exclusive. My order was placed back in March and I'm a little skeptical that they actually have any more exclusives coming in this late. I thought it was just the regular. I'm going to have to call Sideshow today.

This is a new exclusive batch because they are stuck at the port... Still waiting on my exclusive to ship...

mine just got shipped out today although my final flex pay is in Dec , did anyone got theirs shipped out?

Hoping mine is not any random exclusive from the first batch tat stuck in the warehouse since there are so many qc issues.

mine just got shipped out today although my final flex pay is in Dec , did anyone got theirs shipped out?

Hoping mine is not any random exclusive from the first batch tat stuck in the warehouse since there are so many qc issues.

mine shipped as well :)

Alright, got it all situated... it's nice but not perfect.

There's a chip on the top head, a small buff mark on the back of his head, the cannon fits super tight, a scratch line on his chest, one of his rivets has paint peel, and shaky paint app on his raised arm. At a glance it looks AMAZING, but when you start to examine these things become apparent. I am I going to email SS? Yes. Will I exchange it? If they have the parts.

I would love to share pics, but I'm having a hard time uploading them... if someone can help me out with PM on how to get the uploader to work properly, I can share what I got.

There's a chip on the top head, a small buff mark on the back of his head, the cannon fits super tight, a scratch line on his chest, one of his rivets has paint peel, and shaky paint app on his raised arm. At a glance it looks AMAZING, but when you start to examine these things become apparent. I am I going to email SS? Yes. Will I exchange it? If they have the parts.

I would love to share pics, but I'm having a hard time uploading them... if someone can help me out with PM on how to get the uploader to work properly, I can share what I got.

u can try external site for pics storage like: Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing and link it here. or u can pay a yearly fee and be a premium member here.

I would not call that nice at all...

imag.jpg

[URL=https://s723.photobucket.com/user/morenoboys1/media/imagejpg1_zps7f7c3995.jpg.html] [/URL]

Back