Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw was ok outside of rusty prongs. Had a lot of water damage and a broken shoulder pad. I'm supposed to be getting a full replacement.
Wow nice. Yeah I think I remember your pics now

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They put me on a waitlist for a full replacement. Mine was beyond terrible. I'm assuming they are having the factory make some for replacements.

They put me on a waitlist for a full replacement. Mine was beyond terrible. I'm assuming they are having the factory make some for replacements.
At the rate some are turning out, i think that would be a good move

At the rate some are turning out, i think that would be a good move

Its been done before. I was on a waitlist for a replacement body for the Black Widow Iron Man 2 PF. I think a lot of statues had broken legs.

That was their initial responses to most, but those who pressed them seem to have gotten replacements or on a waiting list for one like wanderlai.

I pressed them for a replacement and got a response to my email a week later, the day after I sent it back. They then said they had to send it back to me to get on the wl. Then said my statue was broken in transit and now destroyed. They refunded my money even though I wanted credit (I'm now loosing money on the exchange rate).

Its been done before. I was on a waitlist for a replacement body for the Black Widow Iron Man 2 PF. I think a lot of statues had broken legs.
Yeah I think I should've waited for one for my Spidey body

image.jpg

"I'll remake this world in my image---Just as I'll remake you"!

Nice you just got him? No major qc problems with yours I hope.
Yes, just got him yesterday. There was a little rust on the tube peg, and some sloppy paint by his belt. It looked like someone literally just slopped on a slightly different shade of grey from the rest of the belt. Other than the paint app on the belt it looks flawless.

I still have my APOC as it was one that had minor paint application errors so congrats on getting a similar one.

I hate that we have to accept a statue with minor defects as a win but what can you do.

Back