Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Yeah thats like a child just went over it with one more brush for good measure but in an a different shade. Still a keeper?

I still have my APOC as it was one that had minor paint application errors so congrats on getting a similar one.

I hate that we have to accept a statue with minor defects as a win but what can you do.

With the amount of defective and damage crap I've gotten lately from sideshow this is a win. And yes, it's frakking lame that we have to accept it.

Ok. Yeah thats like a child just went over it with one more brush for good measure but in an a different shade. Still a keeper?

Yes definitely a keeper. That's the only really problem with it that I have. I'm not sending it back or breaking it for a refund over the that paint. It's still BS, but I want it.

Sure a nice statue to be ruined by terrible QC. I'm still waiting on the EX replacement waitlist but if mine comes jacked up I'm getting a refund. I will not settle any longer. I'll just spend the refund money on XM, Prime1, or ECC stuff I'm wanting.

Sure a nice statue to be ruined by terrible QC. I'm still waiting on the EX replacement waitlist but if mine comes jacked up I'm getting a refund. I will not settle any longer. I'll just spend the refund money on XM, Prime1, or ECC stuff I'm wanting.
Getting the Turtles? Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I can't tell if I'm losing interest in my Apocalypse or if he is just displayed in the wrong spot. he is in a hallway at eye level, only statue or collectible in that hallway, surrounded by family photos... only place he fits. Looks cool but I find myself having flashes of selling him sometimes when I walk by and I don't like it, because this statue is awesome and I lucked out with a very good copy.

I think with a proper repaint, this guy will look incredible. But oh well, SS qc :gah:

I can't tell if I'm losing interest in my Apocalypse or if he is just displayed in the wrong spot. he is in a hallway at eye level, only statue or collectible in that hallway, surrounded by family photos... only place he fits. Looks cool but I find myself having flashes of selling him sometimes when I walk by and I don't like it, because this statue is awesome and I lucked out with a very good copy.

You gotta get him away from the family pics.

I want to see a 90s Archangel to pair up with Apocalypse!
image.jpg

Yeah man still waiting for him, Beast and Cable followed by a Nightcrawler

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I have this feeling sideshow's cable will be amazing... But resisting that custom is going to be rough.

Back