Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That flipping potential gone to waste...

Without a doubt. CBG lost out BIG TIME on that when he foolishly passed on this incredible sculpt (with a low ES) of a popular character that played a major role in the X-MEN cartoon. He's gotta be using both feet to be kicking himself right about now. And to think he said this nearly 3 foot BEAST looks like a COM instead of a PF. :lol

Got mine today, some very minor QC issues, couple small spots in the creases in the boots where there appears to be a little bulge of extra paint, but all in all nothings to complain about. He is amazing! Number 201/1500.

Here he is next to his new BFF, Magneto!

Got mine today, some very minor QC issues, couple small spots in the creases in the boots where there appears to be a little bulge of extra paint, but all in all nothings to complain about. He is amazing! Number 201/1500.

Here he is next to his new BFF, Magneto!

Now that's what I call a GREAT 1st post. Fantastic piece you have their Krathrax. WELCOME to the freaks forum!

Without a doubt. CBG lost out BIG TIME on that when he foolishly passed on this incredible sculpt (with a low ES) of a popular character that played a major role in the X-MEN cartoon. He's gotta be using both feet to be kicking himself right about now. And to think he said this nearly 3 foot BEAST looks like a COM instead of a PF. :lol
:lol I just read this entire conversation and I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears :rotfl

Sure it's a big loss. Think of all the money you'll be paying to buy the EX in the aftermarket. This is not going to end well for you. Peeps that are already on the WL aren't converting. With a low ES of a popular character and a kick ass sculpt...this is a CBG MUST HAVE piece! Think back to the X-MEN cartoon and just how AWESOME Apocalypse was in it. Good luck trying to fool yourself into thinking you don't need this piece. Whatever you say, deep down...you know just how badly you want it. Don't worry about the G Hulk. You can pick him up for $100 less than retail whenever you want after his release because his ES is so HUGE. No my friend, your sleepless nights will be spent worrying about the Apocalypse! Only those that are strong and worthy can claim him for their collections. They are the ELITE.

This is not good :( after reading this I admit you are correct. I just didn't follow this order because I thought I didn't want him. The hulk like you said will be around a long time. The cartoon reminds me of this cool villain. Errrrrr....... So is there a WL for the EX? Even if the chances are slim there's always a chance. I did convert on Freddy after 8 months late on the WL. Same as vampi EX. Can someone please post the WL link to the ex if there is one. Each day that goes by the chances are getting more slim with many others getting on before me. Link please?

this is not good :( after reading this i admit you are correct. I just didn't follow this order because i thought i didn't want him. The hulk like you said will be around a long time. The cartoon reminds me of this cool villain. Errrrrr....... So is there a wl for the ex? Even if the chances are slim there's always a chance. I did convert on freddy after 8 months late on the wl. Same as vampi ex. Can someone please post the wl link to the ex if there is one. Each day that goes by the chances are getting more slim with many others getting on before me. Link please?

The APOCALYPSE is here! Only the STRONG survive!

@ Nemenforcer and Krathrax grats on your Apoc. Looking good.

Boy do I have a hangover and need food pronto. :panic: fried greasy food ftw, best hangover cure.

This is not good :( after reading this I admit you are correct. I just didn't follow this order because I thought I didn't want him. The hulk like you said will be around a long time. The cartoon reminds me of this cool villain. Errrrrr....... So is there a WL for the EX? Even if the chances are slim there's always a chance. I did convert on Freddy after 8 months late on the WL. Same as vampi EX. Can someone please post the WL link to the ex if there is one. Each day that goes by the chances are getting more slim with many others getting on before me. Link please?

5KntZTR.jpg

Back